Sign in to follow this  
Jason12

Jasons 32 - **TD06, GATE, shockworks, E85 ~260kw**

Put the wideband in... isnt leaning out but still doesnt like full throttle. At least i know i can drive it around a little. Cant cop a flogging till i do clutch n box anyway... then back down to melb to sort it out.

Well I figured out where I f**ked up... When I did the can gears / belt I lined it up with the leftmost timing mark... Aka -5o before tdc. So will take it all off again and do a new timing belt and do the new box and clutch while I'm at it. Even not running right the clutch was hating life

IMG_20131005_121608.jpg

No real progress... Need to get one of my 03's rerolled though.... hit some nasty potholes and its seen better days.

Got down to a car show today for something to do...

1383447_10151905886292964_1805132791_n.jpg

So got some new coilovers... They are ridiculously good... Also got a 25 tailshaft so will be putting 25 box in soon...

IMG_20131111_094514.jpg

IMG_20131111_195033.jpg

Yeah i did.... looks like its all good so fingers crossed its got no issues and goes in sweet. Still not looking forward to trying to manoever the 25 box in under the car tho

Should post around or Chris might know someone you could borrow a hoist for awhile. There might be a few places close to me but means a drive for ya.

Hoist would defs be handy but don't wanna drive it somewhere and not get it done n have it be stuck... I'd be damn mad

Yeah i did.... looks like its all good so fingers crossed its got no issues and goes in sweet. Still not looking forward to trying to manoever the 25 box in under the car tho

Was a good deal, I thought it was steep so I was like f**k it I'll just get mine done, ended up just as much as he wanted for it but I had to supply everything! Lol.

Yeah have fun with that, it's a cunt of a thing haha I've had mine in and out about 5 times in the last month

Yeah hopefully get a few mates around to make it a bit easier... I got it for a good price so I was cheering

Got my camera back... took some decent pics.... Good camera makes it look like a proper nugget ha

IMG_7720.jpg

IMG_7717.jpg

IMG_7716.jpg

IMG_7730.jpg

IMG_7692edit.jpg

those rear wheel's make it look more of a nugget! lol

Yeah bad... need some tuff 17in wheels for the front... got a flat on one of the blitz's so have to rock the skidders for a while -.-

Got 1L of midnight purple cheap too so hopefully clean it up a bit soon...

Edited by Jason12

So turns out the tailshaft I got sold was just an r33 tailshaft... Not happy. Hopefully guy just grabbed the wrong one and will sort it out... Still a f**k around regardless

Don't be jelly :P

Well my water pump grenades and fan destroyed itself and took out my radiator at the top of mt baw baw. Hopefully didn't cook it... Has just sat in the shed while I work on my r31s...

This...

1422455_10152001984222964_516108858_n.jpg

led to this...

1483351_10152002472967964_1992037000_n.jpg

so decided to do more work to this...

936625_10152036418392964_557576760_n.jpg

That's exactly what happened to a mates 33 2 weeks after fitting a genuine water pump.

Sucks mate

Replace the water pump

and fan yet did Greg give you a new fan ? (For free under warranty)

Got a new water pump here just cbf putting it on. Need to figure out my timing issues before I take it all off again. For some reason It keeps being out. Won't use a gktech fan again. Just gunna chuck a 31 rad in for the meantime as well.

S2 front is awful! Even have the gts1 lip and its still ugly as sin... S3 all the way.

fan broke the water pump, or water pump broke the fan?

I like both fronts but f**k S2 with S3 bar is bad! S3 whole front conversion is the go if you don't like S1/2

could have thrown a blade or two and smashed shit and jammed breaking the pump housing?