Sign in to follow this  
owensy

dirt bikes! s.a

so who has a dirt bikes what type? and where do you ride?

ive just sold my 2011 yz250 2 stroke and im thinking 4 stroke just cant decide which one

YZ/WR 450f.. any day of the week if you are coming from a 250 2-stroke.. KTM's are great but parts and purchase price are more then its Japanese counterparts. I have heard good things about the new 2012 model CRF450 but the Yamaha still has a stronger more powerful engine IMO if you are thinking of buying new.

I Race a yz250 2 smoke ;) I Frequent Tea tree gully mx track, gilman mx track and port gawler ride park.

i have owned a 250f and 250 two stroke and i cant imagen going back to the four stroke personally

However the four stroke is alot more forgiving to riders that dont quiet have the correct technique on the bike

yeah i had a 250f and completely killed the thing haha i was sorta thinking the 2011 crf450 they got a deal near my local bike shop out the crate for 8.9

im a decent rider just want a 4 stroke for a little more traction haha

I had, KX 250 91, then KX 125 94, and now CR125 04. Love my 2stroke, I been to a few places but never been on the tracks but would love to try.