Sign in to follow this  
Silvieson

Christmas Breakfast at Lakeside - POSTPONED

Ok thats sorted out now haha, now he wants to no if its $20 each person? Sorry for all the questions

yes $20 each person dude.. think of it as you pay for the food and the happy laps come as a bonus

I see the car limit has been reached..

Can you put me and 3 +1s down as standbys? one will be a car

I'll make an exception. But that's it no more at this stage unless someone pulls out

Also last time we were at lakeside who's plus 1 was the black Holden ute?

Damn jus read whole thread nd seen it full, put me in for 2 car spots nd 4 people if there any pullouts cheers

I'm still trying to figure out what date this is.......... :S

Well I'm going blind.. >.

I read it four times and still didn't pick up on it. :(

Hey dude, Im back but might be off again.. might just not headout.. seem slike a heap of people keen to go

No worries Brett, if you are sure you dint want to come I can give your spot to the first person on the waiting list!

Guys how many are coming on the cruise to lake baroon? I need to know numbers so I can get the snaggs

Pubes i assumed your +1 is a passenger dude.

Normality you are more then welcome! and if you can take some photos that would be awesome! i have added you to the list so i can keep track of people numbers so catering can be informed smile.png

Yeah bruz +1 for passenger.

Clutch is close to going too, but fingers crossed I can put one in next week. Still in if not though, it's still got life ;)

No worries Brett, if you are sure you dint want to come I can give your spot to the first person on the waiting list!

Guys how many are coming on the cruise to lake baroon? I need to know numbers so I can get the snaggs

I'm in.

Hey Bev I'm out, won't have the car ready.

Cheers bev if another spot comes available my mate will go only drawback is he's got a commadore so if ya want to give it to a nissan owner I understand lol

hahaha doesnt bother me dude.. my brother in law brings out his SS wagon. if a spot pops up ill let you know