Sign in to follow this  
Mandi

Expressions of interest - YouTube how to's

Hi Girls,

So this area doesn't get posted in much, but thats not necessarily a bad thing because I'm happy to use the whole forum not just one section of it like some other girls may aswell. Anyway I'm posting this topic up because I will be doing another How To (This time it will be a youtube video not just a how to write up) and this got me thinking...

Are there any girls that would want me to do any basic how to youtubes on car related stuff? I know there is a varying degree of experiance with the other girls on here when it comes to cars and modifications and I know alot of you are keen to learn. If there was some interest I would be happy to do some other youtube videos to show you how to modify your cars... I know there would be others on the net but the thing is, I'm a girl and short and don't weigh much which means that I have to not always do a job on a car the convential way ie: the way a guy would due to physical restrictions, so I could show you guys how to do it yourself without busting your ass at the same time ;)

Anyway figured this would be the best area to post it in, even though its fairly quiet in here, as it would help the girlies out there, so feel free to add your comments below so I can see how much interest this will generate.

Cheers, Mandi

Sounds awesome Mandi!

I always have trouble with the manly jobs, such as undoing/doing up tight enough haha. Mind you Having small hands did help when I was putting the oil filter on the 5 cos its in a bloody awkward spot!

Haha yea having small hands does come in handy sometimes! XD

And yep, things that are tight and requiring cracking can be a fair pain in the ass, I have my special breaker bar which usually gets the job done for me, one of the best tools ever :yes: