Sign in to follow this  
Sinned

Anyone tried these legal synthetic ecstasy and cocaine?

One of my good mates is writing a book on the effects on drugs on the human mind and body.

He is testing each drug out him self.

He's studying some smart shit in uni.. I think microbiology, or just biology, or some other smart thing.

Maybe psychology?

He's done weed, mushies and moving on to harder stuff.

Books going to be insane when it finishes, don't know how his body will feel, but yeah can't wait to read it.

Personal experience is very biased.

What I mean by that, is every individual will react differently to a drug. ESSPECIALLY with psychedelics of any kind.

Mood, health, weight, dose, quality of drug, environmental factors.. etc.. all come into play (again, a lot more-so with psychedelics than others).. however YES we all know there are consensus effects of a drug/chemical that will do certain things to your body to 99% of people.

A report on personal drug experiences is not a very good indicator on exactly what it does to your body.. but I'm sure majoring in some 'smart shit' he would know this.

Sounds like he'd be studying psychology or something similar imo. Really.. what you can study in uni is pretty endless.

One of my good mates is writing a book on the effects on drugs on the human mind and body.

He is testing each drug out him self.

He's studying some smart shit in uni.. I think microbiology, or just biology, or some other smart thing.

Maybe psychology?

He's done weed, mushies and moving on to harder stuff.

Books going to be insane when it finishes, don't know how his body will feel, but yeah can't wait to read it.

one person's experience of short term use with few batches of each drug, WOW.

Personal experience is very biased.

What I mean by that, is every individual will react differently to a drug. ESSPECIALLY with psychedelics of any kind.

Mood, health, weight, dose, quality of drug, environmental factors.. etc.. all come into play (again, a lot more-so with psychedelics than others).. however YES we all know there are consensus effects of a drug/chemical that will do certain things to your body to 99% of people.

A report on personal drug experiences is not a very good indicator on exactly what it does to your body.. but I'm sure majoring in some 'smart shit' he would know this.

Sounds like he'd be studying psychology or something similar imo. Really.. what you can study in uni is pretty endless.

I agree, and we spoke about that and he knows it effects people differently.

It's more a POV of what his mind and body goes through after each drug. We all know what each drug can do but he's writing it in depth.

Nisskid - It's not one pill of X and then write down what you can remember, it's a month usage or something like that.

I'd be very interested in reading it, maybe some of you will once it's published.

This kids not a drug addict or anything, just doing it for pure research and to help him write his book. He's a pretty smart guy and aced through school.

Edited by Rolled Cambers

My misses has tested cocaine on rabbits and rats before as part of her job obviously, said prolonged use on rats was one of the most f**ked up things she's ever seen before.

These days she is testing kemo drugs only on rats

Your mate sounds like a retard, RC

h and ice are just fked up no matter wat. personal health isnt even the big issue, its about the addiction and what it will make you do when your out of money and craving for the next hit. I've never been and never will go past Es

My misses has tested cocaine on rabbits and rats before as part of her job obviously, said prolonged use on rats was one of the most f**ked up things she's ever seen before.

An honours student i did some stuff with was testing methamphetamines on rats, they were forced to stop the experiment because the effects it was having on the rats was making them suffer big time.

The only people that say drugs are safe, are the addicts.

Well it really doesn't matter.. given that we get government adds that infer "the product we are selling you has a high chance of killing you in the near future, but we're going to sell it to you anyway and make money off it.. so dont use it."

Yet so many people have nicotine 'addictions,' and get withdrawel symptoms when they stop using.. yet they'll go on about how ecstasy is BAD for you, but it's fine for them to let out bursts of anger and other emotions because they can't get their hit.

The wrong drugs used in the wrong way are unsafe for you. But who can todays youth count on to educate them? Not the government. Not schools. Not their parents.. and certainly not our 'culture..' so they go and find out for themselves. And when they take something that makes them feel good all that "drugs are bad" crap is thrown straight out the window.

drugs aren't safe for you, just like anything good in life.

Yeah sounds like a retard.

Talked to him today about what he's doing it's a phd in medical science or some shit like that.

Don't think retards can achieve that, and take drugs for research purpose AND write a book about it at the same time.

Pills do not have drain cleaner in them. And if they did, I wouldn't buy them.

The moral of the story?

Don't buy a chemical/drug/substance if you don't know what it is, or what's in it.

Approaching drug use this way involves learning about drugs/chemicals.. learning about how different chemicals interact with your body and brain, and the damage they do or don't cause.

People are too quick to jump on the 'drugs are bad' bandwagon.. because they are supposedly made with all these chemicals you find under your kitchen sink.

I can tell you, some are made with precursor chemicals, and do LESS harm to your body than alcohol.

As far as the whole 'battery acid' bullshit.. don't buy drugs with battery acid in them.. or anything else that can cause serious harm! Problem solved.

(oh but drinking and smoking is fine. I'll sell it to you, kill you, and tax the shit out of it to make money. Yes this is your government speaking)

Just because you know what chemicals are in a drug, do not make them any less harmful to the body.

I can't say i agree that many of the hard drugs are safer than alcahol. How are you supposed to know what's in an individual batch? Have a spare chromatography machine at home?

By making it legal, and safe, produced professionally and sold in chemists.

-snip-

Just because you know what chemicals are in a drug, do not make them any less harmful to the body.

I can't say i agree that many of the hard drugs are safer than alcahol. How are you supposed to know what's in an individual batch? Have a spare chromatography machine at home?

I totally agree. But the fact that you know, is a little bit of a safety net. I'd much rather understand how much damage something is doing to me, and use that knowledge to know that it would be detrimental to my health to keep using, rather than; trying something, liking it, and continue using cause it feels good and end up frying my brain and f**king my body.

I never said any of the 'harder' drugs were safer than alcohol. I think what I wrote there was abit rushed, so I'll read back on it and clarify later. And the word 'safe' is very open to interpretation.

Short term effects positive/negative? Long term effects positive/negative? Health implications? Social implications?

'Hard' drugs are generally classified with the above when talking in a social context. Drug scheduling doesn't classify drugs as 'hard' or 'soft' for the reason that what it does to the mind and body are two very different things.

Some drugs, LSD for instance, is classed as a 'hard drug' because of it's scheduling. However it has no health implications on the body whatsoever. Mental implications? Well that's dependant in terms of usage/over usage. (Same can be said for alot of other drugs).

They say LSD causes more psychosis in those that do not use it, than in those that do.

"YOU USE ACID!? YOU'LL GO CRAZY!! IM f**king TELLING YOU!" *takes out belt and beats my child*

Kno wat im sayin'?