Sign in to follow this  
Dylan Smith

BUILD SHIT CAR, CALL EVERY ONE HATER

Not a fan of the bodykit, nor do the wheels look like they fill the guards up well.. But would love to see how this project turns out.

Can't wait to see this build thread in progress! Rip that engine out already lol!!!!

thats right that car is sitting out the back of Blundens Bodyworks in pieces waiting for us to finish her off... lol

Each to their own mate...too bad at the fact good kits for these are hard to come by...trust me the day i get off my greens that engine will be in the bin and replaced with the avenir turbo...

IMG_0451.jpg

decided to go with dual exhausts when i do the turbo conversion so during bodywork decided to cut out the other side to match...here we are are molding the already made hole...

IMG_0452.jpg

mold set and cut into second position now awaitiing bog sanding and finishing :)

No!!! Still awaiting arrival of the new front bar and that damn. BOat to be pissed off soo i can bring my.car undercover so i can start the main body!!!

IMG_0462.jpg

New (left) old (right)

IMG_0464.jpg

new front bar closeIMG_0465.jpg

New front bar fitted to the car with new jdm projector headlights...(now taken off and sanded for paint)

ht aswell go over a list of what is too come over the next year or so...

Full respray in crystal white with silver pearl

New coilover suspension front and back for better handling and looks

New front and rear sway bar

New engine bay strut brace

Sunroof

Keyless entry

Alarm system

Bigger stereo (4 subs 6 speakers ~6000w)

Avenir turbo with t2871 turbo

550cc injectors

Z32 airflow meter

Nistune and dyno

N15 sss brake master cylinder

N15 sss front and rear callipers rotors and hubs

Slotted brake conversion (dba 4000 series) front and back

Dog syncro changge over in all gears

Probably more but I can't remember atm so that's what u have to look forward to in the build

I remembered something...bit that makes it diif cause ive never seen it on a pulsar before...3"manifold, dump pipe, flex join to hot dog, y piece splitting into dual 3" pipes to the back with 2 3" cannons...not usually a fan of cannons but i reckon it will look sick :P...oh and im aussie by the way not wog...incase u were wondering haha

Edited by Dylan Smith

I remembered something...bit that makes it diif cause ive never seen it on a pulsar before...3"manifold, dump pipe, flex join to hot dog, y piece splitting into dual 3" pipes to the back with 2 3" cannons...not usually a fan of cannons but i reckon it will look sick :P...oh and im aussie by the way not wog...incase u were wondering haha

The manifold isnt 3" u dunga... The dump pipe is... Hahahahaha... Wont get no torque out of a 3" manifold... Lol...

The manifold isnt 3" u dunga... The dump pipe is... Hahahahaha... Wont get no torque out of a 3" manifold... Lol...

Man stfu i was tired it was 6in the mornin...

not my cup of tea

but i guess every one is different

Whats the point in having 2x 3" cannons :rolleyes:

his actually going to 2x4.5in canons there just to fill out those massive holes... Ne smaller and they look stupid...

going to look tacky as fk imo plus serve no purpose whatsoever

Edited by R32GTRS

Yeah we drive pulsars so get used to it...

Everything doesnt have to serve a purpose, somethings u do just because u can...

Not sure why you waste money on a FWD turbo??

Personally the car is not my taste and the lits looks horrid but if you like it thats all that matters gooduck with it mate

I know where your comin from... But in the end there street cars not race cars... There fast enough to upset a lot of people, look sxc and are tame enough to drive everyday of the week... What more could u want from a street car... Light, keeps up with modern day v8s and uses 1/4 of the fuel...

Oh and i like fast cars too... Thats y when i finish my street car imma build a fc rx7 s5 for drifting... That'll be my lil power house... Oh by the way im this guys brother if you didnt pick up on that...

Sign in to follow this