Sign in to follow this  
GKTECH

GKTECH S14/S15 Under engine bash plates - Solid 3.0mm aluminimum to protect your sump

GKTECH - S14/S15 Under Engine Bash Plates

Save your sump and K frame with an under engine bash plate. This is designed with low cars in mind and will reduce the risk of damage. It will also help reduce turbulence and improve airflow.

- All Alloy

- 3.0mm in thickness

- 100% perfect fitment

MADE IN AUSTRALIA

s145-bash1.jpg

s145-bash2.jpg

s145-bash3.jpg

s145-bash4.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO ORDER:

Click the link here and add the item to your cart: http://www.gktech.co...uctID=S145-BASH

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GKTECH

www.gktech.com.au

Got my bash plate as expected!

Your bloody wrapping and customer service cards n stickers are unreal in the presentation department !

Thanks

Got my bash plate as expected!

Your bloody wrapping and customer service cards n stickers are unreal in the presentation department !

Thanks

Glad you liked it :D

hey mate will this clear an aftermarket sump whats the price on one of these badboys cheers.

hey mate will this clear an aftermarket sump whats the price on one of these badboys cheers.

As long as the sump doesn't sit below the K frame then you're all good (it shouldn't because that would be super dangerous).

We always put our best foot forward and none of our prices are negotiable.

Greg

thanks for dropping it off greg. quality service! :thumb:

Fitted up very nicely and its nice to have a cut out to do oil changes. Had a problem with the middle holes not being able to fit two bolts in, but still holds well with three bolts at the front and two at the back. Thanks Greg.

Fitted up very nicely and its nice to have a cut out to do oil changes. Had a problem with the middle holes not being able to fit two bolts in, but still holds well with three bolts at the front and two at the back. Thanks Greg.

What was the issue with the middle holes? Was it that your bolts weren't long enough?

P.S I'm lazy and didn't use the middle holes on my car but it looked like it lined up fine

What was the issue with the middle holes? Was it that your bolts weren't long enough?

P.S I'm lazy and didn't use the middle holes on my car but it looked like it lined up fine

Long bolts were used to try to fit the middle bolts. Didn't spend too long on it as just 5 bolts is enough..

Sign in to follow this