Sign in to follow this  
boxerr

~~ Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread. News and Updates ~~

Somehow I thought this was still a few months away, hopefully my ebGames has a copy left!

I ordered a few weeks back and my EB was out of stock on standard edition, and only had a few special editions left. Might be better off trying to get it from Big W or somewhere on Tuesday, would likely be a little cheaper than EB as well.

You can always go to the midnight launches if you're brave. There will be plenty of stock then I'm sure.

$250 million or some shit to make it and they've already earned that back on pre-orders... They want to make 1 billion dollars on a video game, insanity.

Anyone getting the blimp for an extra 6bux? May help alot in the game having the whole (currently unlocked) map and airspace at your feet to possibly skydive from

Dear. God. Yes.

Now.. To wait a year for the PC version to come out....

iVhxf0tmkO2QS.gif

watching that gif bugs me due to the cop car behind going straight through the thing on the back....

That looks awesome . Im going to the midnight launch to get the special edition my family bought me for fathers day :) .....As for the Drott destroying the Cop car OH YEAH !! take that , as for the other cop car running into the back of the Drott and not coming into contact with the Rippers maybe a glitch cause when it runs over the first cop car it destroys it a bit more when it comes out the back from under the tracks . Either way stuff like this is enough to excite me into playing it in free roam just to see whats out there and what it can do , also finding secret places , cars , weapons half the time Its all I usually do on these types of games , ive got all the Grand Theft series and Saints Row . Just like the free roam feel of the game and random killing :)

but the physics of the car crushing didn't bother you? :lol:

So realistically how much further down the track are we likely to see the pc version released?

Edited by fyjosh

So realistically how much further down the track are we likely to see the pc version released?

Pretty sure I read it wasn't happening.

Feel free to correct me.

Pretty sure I read it wasn't happening.

Feel free to correct me.

They said the same thing about GTA IV.

but the physics of the car crushing didn't bother you? laugh.png

Nah !! I just see Kaos and Mayhem being had ...what more can one ask for :)

Sorry man, that was in reply to WPN-X7 :P I thought I was safe not quoting him, but you beat me by a minute :lol:

Hahahahaah Bloke that's great :) typical though , don't let the bouncer see you hahaha they all say that and those gifs are awesome , has a bit of a Just Cause 2 feel to it......................................... All Good Pyro :)

Edited by just_learning_import

Got my copy and installing now, think I'm about to go missing for the next week lol

Just got home with it installing now. It's an 8.5 GB install, so it's a good 10-15 minute wait. Make sure you have enough space beforehand as well.

The text looks tiny on my 42". I think this game might be what forces me to finally get a new tv.