Sign in to follow this  
boxerr

~~ Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread. News and Updates ~~

Over GTA online.

Glitched to f**k. Heaps of people just glitch the shit out of the game.

Re-play value = non-existent.

Its just too boring, went back to Red Dead.

I'm still loving the game..

mostly just bounty hunting and off roading..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I've currently got the merryweather mesa & the Rusty Rebel.

I've had both Sandkings and thinking I might have to ditch my grotti stinger gt.. and get another sandking to keep.

It's great having the buzzard now too.. most missions just call pegs and pick it up and rocket the mission for a easy 25k!

kinda lost motivation to do missions since ive got over 4 billion dollars.... I kinda want to get to level 70 to get the tank tho at level 54 atm

I'm still loving the game..

mostly just bounty hunting and off roading..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I've currently got the merryweather mesa & the Rusty Rebel.

I've had both Sandkings and thinking I might have to ditch my grotti stinger gt.. and get another sandking to keep.

It's great having the buzzard now too.. most missions just call pegs and pick it up and rocket the mission for a easy 25k!

those photos look mint, im enjoying bounties as well, im pretty impatient with games, but i actually enjoy getting on and playing this. yes doing the same missions is getting repetitive.

the buzzard is mad fun. i spent 10 mins chassing a bounty around blain county and then the vine yards shooting missiles at the dude. ones hitting just infront of the car which it then jumps through the fire.

so rockstar have done something about all the hacked money ive gone from over 4 billion to 274000 pretty happy to be honest

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i was enjoying my millions lol.

haven't actually been on the game since but from the social Club it still looks like I have all my cars

I had about 400 million.. back to $354,000 still got my cars.. probably wish I had thrown some expensive cars into my garage before the tax so i could sell em n make some cash..

cant sell super cars you can only delete them im happy with the cars I have atm all of them are done up to the maximum I can at level 54

i think you can sell supers now.. a full modded sandking or oracle can sell for $100,000 easy..

I used to use them when you could duplicate cars easy for some quick cash.. I'm happy with my garage too. Although I wish I bought more planes and boats..

yeh I bought all the expensive ones that ill actually use so im pretty happy I only have to pay 200 when I want a buzzard

I think the missions have reset or something to keep getting low level $ rp point missions offered which I've already done

hrmm ive been playing rfactor so havent jumped on GTA since mid week, but im keen to see what im left with i wasnt that richy rich..

Luckily my garage is loaded with all my favorites so thats not to bad..