Sign in to follow this  
dunn

Locations for car Photography

hey guys, was thinking the other day that my spots for doing car shoots are some what limited, i have a couple of little spots but would love to find a few more. I was thinking that maybe people could share some of their favourite locations and in turn pick up some others.

so if your feeling generous chuck up a pick and some details on the location and help a fellow photographer out!

heres a couple of my own:

IMG_0026-1.jpg

IMG_0170edit.jpg

these photo's were taken at Outer Harbour, SA. right down the end of Victoria road next to the yaucht club and car yards. great for getting the sunset as a backdrop

IMG_0010.jpg

this one is taken at the old mill in Port Adelaide, bit of an obvious one, but for those who dont know, its on St Vincent street.

i'm not a professional but a few places i tend to go to are train yards, warehouses, shipping docks with ships or containers in the back and mainly industrial settings or even a good shot with the city in the background.

Im not a car photographer.. but some shots I have taken a long time ago.

Get a permit before doing this as I nearly got kicked out lol. Taken at the homebush bicentennial park.

Wish I had more time to setup all my lights etc. Would have looked epic.

IMG_1174_resuizeee.jpg

NZ anyone? lol.. Would make an awesome backdrop.

IMG_3728_resize.jpg

My chaser.. at nsw art gallery.

IMG_8513_resize.jpg

Any old underground car park can be good:

IMG_1425_resize.jpg

botany in the ports somewhere.

IMG_0701_resize.jpg

IMG_0682a_resize1.jpg

Up your game and shoot in front of expensive stores.. Probably hard here as the only place would be city.

But if you were in europe it would be great lol.

IMG_3382.jpg

love the art gallery spot sidd. and your chaser is friggen sexc

Sign in to follow this