Monday: ALL DAY

Tuesday: ALL DAY

Wednesday: ALL DAY

Thursday: ALL DAY

AJday: ALL DAY

Friday: ALL DAY

Saturday: ALL DAY

Rules:

1. You do not talk about TEAM UPLATE(or any variant of the name)

2. You DO NOT talk about TEAM UPLATE(or any variant of the name)... not sure why this is in twice?

3. If you are of Dumbass decent you cannot post. (Cambers this means you - or RallyE or KidDynamite... or Enjoi(I decided Enjoi doesn't seem to know how to play nice & fit in or how not to be a giant douche))

4. If you have a hot missus you must post nudes of her before you can post.

5. If you are female you must post nudes before you can post.

6. If your display name rhymes with tyre wild you must post nudes before you can post(not of Pervy. What ever happened to pervy by the way?..... He's back!!! Good times).

7. Kranze for mod! Haters for lyfe.

8. Go to Rule 13.

9. There is no spoon, Except for a junkie. Mmmm crack.

10. This rule was shit so I decided instead of replacing it I would just write this.

11. Pretending to be someone else is hilarious, So long as it stays within Team Uplate. It's not so funy when it goes outside of Team Uplate (great troll threads of 2011)

12. Relationship advice will be mocked, But we still love you(When have we ever discussed relationships?).

12a. All relationship questions or advice must come with nudes or photos.

13. Go to Rule 8

14. The answer is 56 most of the time.... the rest of the time it's f**k off.

16. So is this Rule 15 or 16.

17. Rule 17, Mind=Blown.

18. Cimapillar is better than your car because its purple and is extremely hard to replace the windows on.

20. Needs more Spiderman pics........ and nudes and hot chicks.

21. Refer rule 20

24. BHMS is the king of all milk based beverages!

24a. BHMS is the king of all milk based beverages!

25. Smash out a *hat tip* and picture(boobs prefered, don't have to be yours if you don't own any) for the beginning of your days posting.

27. Pictures of sandy vag are more than welcome.

28. Thread needs more boob pics so get to it!!

29. Rule 24 and 24a can not die! (fairly sure rules don't die but hay I'm no doctor.

30. Farmers Union Iced Coffee is to my knowledge the best thing to come out of SA.

32. Mention of hot chicks must come with pics!! (ALWAYS) Failure to do so will be met with harsh ridicule!!

34. Js has to post nudes when he finally lands a chick off that dating website/facebook/ twin radiator rep

35. Sr>rb.. deal with it

36. Arguing with a drunk on NS? the drunk is always right

37. Lucas :heart: Kranze....... f**k Truck is gonna be pissed! (Uplate love triangle.... who'd have thunk it) Zero seems to be the gimp in this sex fest.

38. No filthy mo will even begin to compare to Dans filthy mo.......period.

39. Ne excessive indepth gym or gym related conversations!! There is a gym section so use it.

40. First to call shotgun ON page 99 gets to start the new thread but only if you are a regular!!(rule can be flexible if everyone agrees)

41, Buy Godzilla and kranze will give you a wristy

42. SHAWTBUSSHAWTY

43. Australia day can suck dick and become Gareth Day

44. FFS how hard is it to just call shotgun on page 99,

45. Gareth is the establisher of facts. He Is the fact commander. Not you! (unless your Gareth)

get spamming cubts.

Vote for new thread name.

Some changes to rules. Any ideas for new ones?

Edited by IHAVEA180

First post!

Anyone have any decent pictures of JZZ30. Tryna prove to a mate that there are tough ones around.

Edited by zeropsi

doing a flight test, seeing how long i can sit here for and not kill myself of boredom.

up to about 5 hours, only another 12 to go..

New thread during Brony time...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pony-christ.gif

Zenra Curling for a fresh thread

Ningen-Curling.jpg

First post!

Anyone have any decent pictures of JZZ30. Tryna prove to a mate that there are tough ones around.

internet-memes-then-you-get-stuck-in-moderation.jpg

Pman - 76 posts.

This is not f.ucking on.

If only that was a .gif sad.png

It should be done, I was shocked and appalled that somethingawful hadn't already, but it appears that site has gone full homo. Why if I wasn't so lazy I'd probably make a request in a /gif/ section

Pman - 76 posts.

This is not f.ucking on.

Excused for being drunk and hanging out with the KGB during most of last thread

that crash zero saw was a fatal.

Yeah, there was a link kicking around somewhere. I'll dig it up.

Pman is becoming a softy....

Your mum made my China dick 'softy'

Pman - 76 posts.

This is not f.ucking on.

Excused for being drunk and hanging out with the KGB during most of last thread

LOL Jewd. Enough home brew to piss pure alcohol for a month! Funny though, he's a bouncer at a well known club here Adelaide lol

22nd birthday weekend was a success!

Edited by pman

Meh I hate sticks, don't think the country is for me.

I love it. Suburban life can suck a fat one.

Go to sleep and wake to a new thread. Anything of not happen at the end of the las thread?

Morning all. *hat*

936full-melanie-iglesias.jpg

I love it. Suburban life can suck a fat one.

d8f1b817.jpg

Morning

*tips hat*

87af145b.jpg

I so can't be f**ked with work today

I think I'll sleep in the car at lunch

Edited by Stig Mick

Morning guys! I feel suprisingly great after going to bed late and not being able to sleep!

God damn stingy siblings!

Its not much but asking me to drive 15 min outta my way to pick you up for a journey into the city thats longer than if you drove to my place.

THEN having a sook because I ask for fuel money this one time. Seriously, just drive to mine and I'll happily use my own fuel money into the city but expecting me to pick you up when I live closer. ARGH!

This could almost go in the stingy and pov people thread actually!

Its not much but asking me to drive 15 min outta my way to pick you up for a journey into the city thats longer than if you drove to my place.

THEN having a sook because I ask for fuel money this one time. Seriously, just drive to mine and I'll happily use my own fuel money into the city but expecting me to pick you up when I live closer. ARGH!

Wow that's mega low. If your to lazy to figure your own way to go out then your to lazy to go I recon. You need to be more like a sibling and less like a parent. So did you get the fuekl money?

Wow that's mega low. If your to lazy to figure your own way to go out then your to lazy to go I recon. You need to be more like a sibling and less like a parent. So did you get the fuekl money?

Nope haha, they had a sook that they always have to drive to my place and I never drive to theirs, for crist sakes I'm driving there to PICK YOU UP not hang out. Its not my fault I live closer to the city is it?

Plus, you drive to mine (15 min max) then I do the 40-45 min round trip into the city, I pay for carparking and then you drive your 15 min home, its only fair to ask for money if I'm going out of my way to take you out!

Looks like I'm going alone tonight, using my own fuel money and paying for carparking, no different to usual!