Sign in to follow this  
candii

Wtb 3" cat back semi urgent also any tips on temporary fix?

My current exhaust is like buckled at the moment I hit a stupid road plate just off boundary road on pacific hwy freakin punched it up and was hitting on my tailshaft the sound was fwwwaaarrked =/ managed to pull it down with some levering but yesterday it got hit up again on a uneven surface..

Since its australia day probably can't get her on a hoist to lever the muffler down, can I like undo one of the rubber hangers and just use a metal tie to adjust the height?

Don't mind second hand a long as good condition wouldnt mind kakimoto, apexi or other good brands, thanks guys.

how bad is it '?? i can most likely fix it for u if u bring it around to my house

send me a PM if interested

how bad is it '?? i can most likely fix it for u if u bring it around to my house

send me a PM if interested

Hey I appreciate the offer thanks! It was really bad lol like I couldn't down shift or brake or even go down a hill without the tail shaft getting smacked, eww worst sound ever haha.

I had a look under her yesterday and had a go at trying to lever the exhaust down a bit off the diff housing but ended up just taking the 2nd rubber hook off from the back and used a cable tie to support it, (good ol cable ties haha, what Silvia can live without them =P ) so that seems to be doing the job atm, for now will keep a look out for a new cat back, might swing passed livo exhaust see what they can do, heard their expensive though so see what happens!

Thanks again ^__^

Livo exhaust what rip off's

Better of going to turbo exhaust

http://www.truelocal...ntre/smithfield

Better work and much better price

Livo exhaust think they are better then they are

I've seen their work it ain't that great

hey thanks for the other place they are right near my old work I might have to go suss them out!

Went to livo though no luck, waited around and was talking to a guy there, told me he bought a kakimoto cat back and took it to them the next day to either have it fitted or something done I cant remmber but he said to fit the exhaust they melted the muffler down! His brand new kakimoto, serioulsy I would have lost it, but yea after checking out their workshop and speaking to that guy I dunno I probably wouldnt go there hey.

what car do you have?

adm S15

turbo exhaust in smithfield is so much better !

there english isnt that great but dont let that put u of their work is so much better then liverpool exhaust

i make all my own exhaust systems but i buy all my materials from them

there english isnt that great but dont let that put u of their work is so much better then liverpool exhaust

lmfao at English not so great, what do they speak? I would rather them do a hektik job on my exhaust than being able to speak proper English anyway lol.

Would you happen to know the averavge price they can do for cat back, for m/s and s/s? thanks!

lmfao at English not so great, what do they speak? I would rather them do a hektik job on my exhaust than being able to speak proper English anyway lol.

Would you happen to know the averavge price they can do for cat back, for m/s and s/s? thanks!

They are Greek

Not sure on their pricing

They also offer ceramic coating as well if any one is interested

kk I might send my Greek neighbour around then haha, thanks for that I'll check em out, reg ceramic coating, I go through Hi octane, they're heaps good with powder coating/ ceramic coating ^__^

kk I might send my Greek neighbour around then haha, thanks for that I'll check em out, reg ceramic coating, I go through Hi octane, they're heaps good with powder coating/ ceramic coating ^__^

i use competition coatings mainly because they have been doing all my coatings since i ever started

Competition Coatings

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/competition-coating/guildford

how did you go with your exhaust ???

Youre probably sorted by now but if not you can have my old catback (not brand name) with cannon for free if you want

Youre probably sorted by now but if not you can have my old catback (not brand name) with cannon for free if you want

hey! nah haven't had time lol the rear hanger just snapped off the other day lol worst welds out, where are you located/ what material and sizing is the exhaust? thanks for the offer ^__^