Sign in to follow this  
LMFAO

180 Paint code?

Just trying to find my paint code, ive had a look and can only find interior code and on rego/import papers just says "grey" (fat lot of help that is) can anyone tell me where to look or what my colour is (car in disp pic is mine) thanks!

pretty sure should be under your bonnet on one of the plates there, but looks like the grey hard to tell from picture which i think is kg2

Edited by JTC

Maybe a Auto paint store may be able to match it... The auto paint store in canberra have a scanner that tell them the colour combination

Find the Japanese VIN plate thing on the driver's side firewall. Mine is coloured grey/silver. should be a combination 3 things which can be letter/numbers.

that combination of 3 letter/numbers is what you give to autobarn/whatever to get your paint matched and mixed

On the silver plate in the engine bay to the right of the heading "COLOR,TRIM, COLOR GUARNICION" there will be a 3 digit code (letters and numbers eg: KH3) this is the paint code. The single digit (always a letter) to the right of the paint code is the interior code