Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

Channel Ten Flame Fest

They just decided to start bagging out Corporal Roberts-Smith for no apparent reason (Victoria Cross holder).

Yumi Stynes was the worst with this:

‘‘He’s going to dive down to the bottom of the pool to see if his brain is there’’

http://www.smh.com.a...0229-1u1mr.html

Now their Facebook wall is getting raped.

https://www.facebook...nnelten?sk=wall

K'go......

Edited by Chappy

Such a disgraceful act of disrespect sledging someone like RS behind his back on tv. Negus should have known better and channel 10 should be going straight into damage control and seriously consider sacking them both.

regardless of his position, i can't see why you would say something like that about anyone, unprovoked. that Yumi chick is a bit of an uggo as well, so people in glass houses....

You can't judge a persons intelligence by their photo, but if he's got 2 x IVF children, someone, somewhere, in the relationship, is a dud in bed...

Still, shitcunt move by Channel 10 though, mind you I expect nothing less from TV and the viewers. Its not like anyone is actually going to do anything more than have a bitch and moan on the internet about the situation, then go back to watching the same junk again.

They keep pushing, and ya'll keep buying it.

Er, bagging an SAS-R troop who with along with 3 other members killed 20 in an extremely compromised, stressful situation. He did what not many people are capable of doing.

To say that he's stupid? Jesus f**king christ, you're on the panel of a tv show made for live at home mothers (who are generally retarded) and sell them vacuums.

Don't make your comments in here people, make them on the Channel Ten Facebook page!

Don't make your comments in here people, make them on the Channel Ten Facebook page!

Why?

Give them more free publicity?

I don't think this will be put to rest until the whole panel is fired, or atleast YUMI and George Negus (guys a tosser).

The circle also has a face book page to rant on.

I don't think this will be put to rest until the whole panel is fired, or atleast YUMI and George Negus (guys a tosser).

no way! kyle sandilands is still on radio, he's screwed up way more times than these idiots.

they will make a formal apology on TV (which everyone will watch), then do some 15 minute segment on how they screwed up, have the dude in for an interview and do all the remorse bullshit - then go on like nothing ever happened.

The best we'll get is seeing a few of them cry or maybe have to do some pointless charity crap, if we're lucky.

Edited by sid280

the bitch and the old c.unt should be axed but sid is right, will blow over in a few days.

I don't understand why they just decided to have a go?

I don't understand why they just decided to have a go?

Yumi can't get any well built guys like him because she's a silly bitch, and is angry about it?

George Neegus is old and possibly impotent, making him angry too?

no way! kyle sandilands is still on radio, he's screwed up way more times than these idiots.

they will make a formal apology on TV (which everyone will watch), then do some 15 minute segment on how they screwed up, have the dude in for an interview and do all the remorse bullshit - then go on like nothing ever happened.

The best we'll get is seeing a few of them cry or maybe have to do some pointless charity crap, if we're lucky.

Kyle Sandilands insulted a journalist, not a war hero who allowed others to come home alive.

https://ten.com.au/thecircle

Sit is down hahahahaha

aend yumi and that other tard to kapooka and see how far the uni degree gets them. haha

You can't judge a persons intelligence by their photo, but if he's got 2 x IVF children, someone, somewhere, in the relationship, is a dud in bed... Still, shitcunt move by Channel 10 though, mind you I expect nothing less from TV and the viewers. Its not like anyone is actually going to do anything more than have a bitch and moan on the internet about the situation, then go back to watching the same junk again. They keep pushing, and ya'll keep buying it.

What makes you say that? Could be the woman who has the problem? Did you think of that? tsk tsk (shakes head)

everyone is talking yes but not in a positive light though. I've been reading through hundreds of comments on various forums today that are all filled with absolute hate, with many people vowing to not watch any channel 10 programs again until this wrong is righted. There are stacks of FB pages calling for the show to be axed with huge followings already. This has stirred up a fair shit storm for CH10 so doubt it will blow over in a few days without a well thought out proper apology. And nor should it.

This is the reason why Ch 10 should and will fire them. If they don't then I think Ch 10 will lose even more watchers. Company is already trudging down the bottom, i.e. guy who owns Ch 9 has the most percentage of shares in the company.

I just think that Yumi and Neegus will now have to face the public day-to-day from now. I'd spit on them if I could. So they will face criticism everywhere they go from now. Ch 10 probably won't fire them though.

Yumi has under-arm hair... or used to... Ewwww. She is so feminist as well. And it's like well no wonder you can't attract a decent male when you publicly bash on them all the time. Stupid bitch.

You can't judge a persons intelligence by their photo, but if he's got 2 x IVF children, someone, somewhere, in the relationship, is a dud in bed... Still, shitcunt move by Channel 10 though, mind you I expect nothing less from TV and the viewers. Its not like anyone is actually going to do anything more than have a bitch and moan on the internet about the situation, then go back to watching the same junk again. They keep pushing, and ya'll keep buying it.

What makes you say that? Could be the woman who has the problem? Did you think of that? tsk tsk (shakes head)

I specifically never said it was anyone's fault, it was someone, somewhere.

Obviously without all the details its impossible to find out. I don't even agree with the comment at all, I think it was a dick move, but trying to look on both sides I have to point out some level of accuracy in their comments, as little as it is :P

Bring back chasers war on everything!!!!!!!!!!

That shit was a class of it's own, used to love watching that :(

I'm with Harrison ford, who gives a shit

You don't hear the parents of the people he's killed complaining

Note: this is not aimed at anyone, but the situation

Edited by Wrexy

who watches the circle anyways...

the view and ellen is where its at!

I'm with Harrison ford, who gives a shit

You don't hear the parents of the people he's killed complaining

Note: this is not aimed at anyone, but the situation

Note: you are a complete and utter spanner.

Edited by -Truck-

I specifically never said it was anyone's fault, it was someone, somewhere.

Obviously without all the details its impossible to find out. I don't even agree with the comment at all, I think it was a dick move, but trying to look on both sides I have to point out some level of accuracy in their comments, as little as it is tongue.png

since when did being infertile make you shit in the sack? does the same concept apply to contraception?