Sign in to follow this  
Stealth Bomber

Spolier.. problem of sorts.

ok so the holes after you take the stock spolier off.. yeah went to clark rubber to get something to plug them with for the time been.. the holes are about 18mm and 6 off and 8mm 4 off... im not going back there again because there hopeless.. so now what can i do about it? how did some of you plug them (short term) thanks

I think you just tried to explain that you went to Clark Rubber to buy some grommets to fill your spoiler holes but the grommets were an incorrect size.

-now you want to get advice on how to fill them for the short term?

....if so, get the right sized grommets? Tape them up? Use common sense?

little bit of silicon and some tape over the top will suffice untill you weld them up.

Band aids or if you wanna be all classy and shit use similar colour duct tape as your car.

What i have found to be the best solution are plastic 'leg tips'. Theyre designed for the end of round pipe I guess, maybe chair legs or something... They have barbs which once pushed in will catch and hold it there. Can be found at hardware shops, bunnings etc. I've only ever needed black or white ones but if you needed another color just paint them. Then use silicone, blu tac, whatever you feel like on the underside.

An easy solution, not the cleanest, but easy and effective.

Grab some metal sheeting, very thin so it's easy to cut.

Cut them in circles, bigger then your holes of course. Grab some silicon and glue them over the holes.

Paint them whatever you want first.

Easy, simple, effective.

bought rubber grommets from Clark Rubber and used silicon. Easy