Sign in to follow this  
CaBS

SXDevelopments 180SX (SXD180) - CNC Shiny stuff

There has been some progress just waiting until I have some work finished to do a proper big update. Sick of just doing tiny updates which I think people are abit over.

Anyone have a quality double flaring tool for 3/16" I can hire/borrow? :)

I also have a couple of things up for sale which I need to sell to buy some other bits I need for the build.

GKTECH Front billet knuckles with the factory size steering arm up for sale new never even test fitted. $600ono

GKTECH Rear lower control arms $300ono new never even test fitted

Nagisa Shakitto Shock Tower braces. $300ono

http://www.frsport.com/Nagisa-Auto-X...3_p_12951.html

Greddy FMIC kit USED was on the car before upgraded to the hypertune core in the new build. $200

Probably some more stuff when I start going through friends storage.

Please PM if interested.

Front billet knuckle to suit s13 or s14/s15, spindle is diff

What are you replacing it with?

Front billet knuckle to suit s13 or s14/s15, spindle is diff

What are you replacing it with?

To suit S14/15. I'm going to use factory knuckles but getting different lca's with some rc adjustment in them.

Great build thread. I was a bit disappointed when I got to the end and it wasn't finished.

Can I ask why you decided to use stock knuckles over the GK tech ones?

Thanks mate

Basically I need to increase track so it comes down to selling fancy part I dont need to help fund the LCA's which I need to avoid using wheel spacers.

Couldn't just run cut and shut lca's? Also can't go more than like 20mm with rca's, then need to buy tierod ends to suit

Couldn't just run cut and shut lca's? Also can't go more than like 20mm with rca's, then need to buy tierod ends to suit

I've been considering that, there is a bit of mucking around though I would get to choose exactly where my swaybar pickup is which would be awesome. Seeing as the inner pivot point is what would be lengthened I'm unsure what effects moving the castor rod inwards and outwards has. The forces on it would be ramping up heaps as it goes inwards. already have the SPL tierod ends which give some adjustability in the outer pivot point for the steering arm so leaning towards. Which I way I'm leaning towards the ikeya option and be done with it.

Hey CaBS, have you got any feedback on the Ballistic Battery?

Hey CaBS, have you got any feedback on the Ballistic Battery?

hey man yeh we've been using it in the S15 for quite awhile now without any issues.Seems like the best value for money I've seen for an li car battery.

My god the fab work put into this is next level art!

Awesome job!

Any updates CaBS? It's been awhile, figured there must be some more progress.

seems only the build thread on zilvia is still being tended to...

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=447170&page=23

Yeh the ns forum keeps complaining about ~original tags that photobucket puts on all the picture links it spits out in original res.

Sort of gave me the shits having to edit them all every time. I'll get around to fixing all the posts at some stage and transferring them over.

Still plugging away slowly.

Most of our time has been spent learning about how to make molds and getting into some carbon infusion stuff which is starting to yeld some cool results.

Edited by CaBS