Sign in to follow this  
resistance

show us your tattoos!

:lol: Had to laught at the 10cm of arm hair left.

Hey Liam! Looks great! Is it also done in greywash like the top?

I had a chuckle at the arm hair left there too, Anyone know why the tattoo'd area gets shaved?

Also got my 1/2 sleeve finished last weekend aswell;

Untitled-2.jpg

Hey Liam! Looks great! Is it also done in greywash like the top?

I had a chuckle at the arm hair left there too, Anyone know why the tattoo'd area gets shaved?

Also got my 1/2 sleeve finished last weekend aswell;

Untitled-2.jpg

Yup grey wash with a little colour, they shave it to stop any hairs blocking the needle. Even fine hairs.

Sleeve finally finished, wanted simplicity. Time to start the other arm!

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

laugh.png Had to laught at the 10cm of arm hair left.

Not as bad as when i had mine and he shaved everything up to my hand/wrist. Such an assclown. <_>

Hey what are you're thoughts on wrist band tattoos guys?

they can be pretty gay imo, depends what you get i geuss

i would also like peoples thoughts and ideas too. for the next week i can get a free tattoo (outline, black fill, no shading only) for free from a friend

im looking to get something with my brother on our calves, but we arn't 100% sure what. we were thinking mario and luigi or maybe like ren and stimpy or something like that lol

any suggestions?

Alien & Predator?

And in answer to your question I was looking at getting a viper

Anyone know any good tattoo artists in Adelaide ? Had a bucks night last Friday woke up with my arm in glad wrap, and a spelling error in my daughters name eek,

Anyone know any good tattoo artists in Adelaide ? Had a bucks night last Friday woke up with my arm in glad wrap, and a spelling error in my daughters name eek,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude, thats epic.

Go to Jetty Road ink, they do rad work!

I lol'd

lords of ink in magil are good

NSFW, Man-boob;

WP_000003.jpg?t=1342279685

Started my chest today, Got the outlining and shading done, Still need to do colours next weekend. Couldn't bear any more of the pain!

Edited by Vodkashot

Looks epic cheesy.

First part of my chest is a bit bigger than that but will go up onto my shoulder/collar bone. Will essentially be covered up to the top of my collar bone (where a business shirt hides it), booked in for my birthday.

Cannot wait.

Looks epic cheesy.

First part of my chest is a bit bigger than that but will go up onto my shoulder/collar bone. Will essentially be covered up to the top of my collar bone (where a business shirt hides it), booked in for my birthday.

Cannot wait.

When your lying down (esp if you're rocking moobs) the skin on your chest will move up and a hell lot ends up on your collar bone/shoulder.

Enjoy ;)

Thought i would contribute to the thread.

first pics are my right half sleeve i got in brownwood Texas when i was living in USA. SOOOOOOOOOOO much cheaper there :)

shoulderedit.jpg

tatone.jpg

P1080972.jpg

P1080840.jpg

The left arm i got done by link bossman, except the puppets (cant remember name)

early.jpg

puppets.jpg

chest.jpg

Im heading in soon to get a very large intricate guitar on my left arm. Im looking for some EXPERIENCED advice on who is good in adelaide for very intricate work. I dont want blown out lines and uneven colour. I want something that is top notch as it will be visible 90% of the time.

Anyone in S.A show me their work and who did it? Im considering booking a guy in Melb that I know does great work but if there is someone local I would peffer to get them to do it.

i added to my tattoo collection last week. got these done in bali last monday, beofre you say you're gonna get aids and all that other bullshit.. no, no i wont, the place was spotless, cleaner the two places in melbourne i have been to, and they opened the needles in front of me.

so now i have a sleeve, both ribs, my right forearm my lip and my thumb knuckles :thumb:

anyway enjoy

406170_10150944592103803_1362574630_n.jpg

557165_10150943943278803_2011629284_n.jpg

Im heading in soon to get a very large intricate guitar on my left arm. Im looking for some EXPERIENCED advice on who is good in adelaide for very intricate work. I dont want blown out lines and uneven colour. I want something that is top notch as it will be visible 90% of the time.

Anyone in S.A show me their work and who did it? Im considering booking a guy in Melb that I know does great work but if there is someone local I would peffer to get them to do it.

Look at Jetty Rd. inks facebook, good stuff there!

my mate got his arm signed by Taniguchi at WTAC, he headed straight to parra ink and this was the result.

2012-08-10224600.jpg

here is my latest.

2012-08-15141117.jpg

post-71966-0-79900400-1343101661_thumb.jpg

Any reason why she is facing backwards? I always got told in tattoo circles that faces/ heads/ objects with a front and back ALWAYS face pointing forwards (as in the same direction you look with your eyes) unless specifically requested by the customer.

Edited by shayler

those of you who have gotten sleeve tattoos/large visible tattoos etc do you think you have gotten more attention from women now?

not planning on getting one myself though - just wondering

post-71966-0-79900400-1343101661_thumb.jpg

Any reason why she is facing backwards? I always got told in tattoo circles that faces/ heads/ objects with a front and back ALWAYS face pointing forwards (as in the same direction you look with your eyes) unless specifically requested by the customer.

it was drawn that way by my missus, and i decided to keep her facing that way. but yeah usually they face other way, but meh

Chest is coloured, I also got started on the new 1/2 sleeve today. Pics coming in later;

WP_000100-1.jpg?t=1345304885

WP_000096.jpg?t=1345305050

Still have ALOT of shading to do on that one!

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Japanese styled tattoo's. Things like Koi Fish, dragons, cherry blossom's, that sort of stuff.

Is the koi fish idea a bit overdone these days? They do seem like a popular option.

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Japanese styled tattoo's. Things like Koi Fish, dragons, cherry blossom's, that sort of stuff.

Is the koi fish idea a bit overdone these days? They do seem like a popular option.

Who cares, if you like it then get it, i have a cherry blossom in one of my pieces, i love japanese/chinese stuff.

As said above who cares.

If its something you like then get it. I have the koi fish and dragon on by right arm. I love Japanese shit.

my whole sleeve is japanese style. koi, ragon, flowers.. people rag on me coz im not asian and heaps of people have similar designs... i havent seen one in such bright colours as mine, or colour in general. i got it coz i like it

Just had another session on by arm.

All sky outlines and shading on top half of arm.

20120902_152627.jpg

20120902_152633.jpg

those of you who have gotten sleeve tattoos/large visible tattoos etc do you think you have gotten more attention from women now?

not planning on getting one myself though - just wondering

Always a good conversation starter