Sign in to follow this  
resistance

show us your tattoos!

This was after 2 days straight when i was in america a couple of years ago...

http://5F362592.jpg

Was that done by brandon bond?

This was after 2 days straight when i was in america a couple of years ago...

http://5F362592.jpg

Was that done by brandon bond?

Yeah mate it was

Anyone wanna help a brother out, I got a foot tattoo today, and I'm going to parklife tomorrow, so not wearing shoes are a bit out of the question, what would be the best way to cover it to prevent rubbing on my shoe/sock?

well I wouldn't recommend covering it up at all. chances are your feet are going to rub in shoes regardless of what you cover them with. And your feet will most likely sweat more, the more you wrap them up in shit to stop them rubbing.

Not an ideal environment for a foot tattoo to heal within the first few days of getting it.

Anyone wanna help a brother out, I got a foot tattoo today, and I'm going to parklife tomorrow, so not wearing shoes are a bit out of the question, what would be the best way to cover it to prevent rubbing on my shoe/sock?

well I wouldn't recommend covering it up at all. chances are your feet are going to rub in shoes regardless of what you cover them with. And your feet will most likely sweat more, the more you wrap them up in shit to stop them rubbing.

Not an ideal environment for a foot tattoo to heal within the first few days of getting it.

It's only a small tattoo, and lucky for me it was a pretty cold day, so sweating wasn't a problem. Managed to cover it with some antiseptic and the a big band aid over the top, got pretty lucky, little to no fading happened.

It's only a small tattoo, and lucky for me it was a pretty cold day, so sweating wasn't a problem. Managed to cover it with some antiseptic and the a big band aid over the top, got pretty lucky, little to no fading happened.

fading wil always happen in the first few days as the ink takes to the skin and it begins to heal... i would have been worried about rubbing and the ink coming out all together

fading wil always happen in the first few days as the ink takes to the skin and it begins to heal... i would have been worried about rubbing and the ink coming out all together

Yeah I was worried about it rubbing too, but the band aid stopped that which was lucky, next time I get a foot tattoo I won't do it before a music festival haha

glad it all seems ok.

Tattoos that have just been done do not fade. If it looks slightly faded, it just means the ink didn't hold to your skin very well.

You won't be able to tell until a few weeks in anyway, when all the top layer/ink has pealed away from the surface of your skin, and the tattoo heals.

Hope it all works out :)

Edited by Shark

I got this done yesterday at 5 star tattoo in Fremantle by Shane, he is now moving up to Brisbane to tattoo.

IMG_0962.jpg

So i've been 18 for a few months and have been contemplating getting a tattoo.

This design below caught my eye, and i love the Japanese ninja/warrior.

However, i was considering taking everything else away, and change it so he's looking into a horizon over a meadow or something like that.

Warrior_tattoo_43.JPG

any thoughts?

However, i was considering taking everything else away, and change it so he's looking into a horizon over a meadow or something like that.

Warrior_tattoo_43.JPG

any thoughts?

do what you think you like man, dont do what others tell you. at the end of the day, its your tattoo that you have to see every day of your life, so go with what you like.

Warrior_tattoo_43.JPG

any thoughts?

do what you think you like man, dont do what others tell you. at the end of the day, its your tattoo that you have to see every day of your life, so go with what you like.

wheres the like button. not a truer word could be spoken

Warrior_tattoo_43.JPG

any thoughts?

wheres the like button. not a truer word could be spoken

haha cheers buddy

Warrior_tattoo_43.JPG

any thoughts?

yeah, i know, but i was just after some feedback.

i'll go visit a tattoo parlor and get some sketches drawn up as soon as my year 12 exams are over.

Sweet name change for the thread.

Hahaha yeah I was just thinking that.

content not found.

Lol. Good to see the intelligence levels of the mods is still at its roaringly high standards.

Not everyone aspires to be a doctor with tattoos Liam. Some people just wanna see boobs. It was the question that first came to mind.

Edited by Strewth01

Them 3D tatoos look awesome!

Although that 1st leg on the left looks a little strange.

heres a couple of my newer ones. the fox is from today. having more added to my sleeve next week, then after new year.

fox tattoo.jpg

owl tattoo.jpg

Also had my chest done this morning. Worst one ever. Pics to come later

Might have been asked before but recommended place in Adelaide to do koi fish. Yeah yeah it's over played but it is symbolic and meaningful to me with what I plan on doing with it. Also i might use it to cover another tattoo (writing) which is why I'm looking at getting one koi black/grey and the other colour. On my forearm.

Otherwise anybody know a good cover up tattooist?