Sign in to follow this  
resistance

show us your tattoos!

Might have been asked before but recommended place in Adelaide to do koi fish. Yeah yeah it's over played but it is symbolic and meaningful to me with what I plan on doing with it. Also i might use it to cover another tattoo (writing) which is why I'm looking at getting one koi black/grey and the other colour. On my forearm.

Otherwise anybody know a good cover up tattooist?

jetty road ink down the bay.

jimmy has done my arm. and ive seen some of his koi type stuff before to.

reminds me i really should book some more in one year. also. thread name changed to something not shit.

Edited by WPN-X7

^just noticed name change too. Cheers Dan. I tried to upload the pic of the tattoo i have in mind of covering, which goes up the length of my forearm about 2.5cm wide. Was thinking Koi may be able to cover it but dunno I can always just leave the word tattoo there and work around it.

as if dan is moderator haha. noiice.

i got my full koi fish/dragon sleeve done by Adrian at tattoo you on north east road. very good tattoo artist!

then again alot of places out there can do them, jetty road definately up the top of my list

jetty road is exxy $$ but f**k they do some good shit.

im looking into getting my chest done elsewhere however (just for a change in artist) hoping to have my arm/chest sorted by mid year.. been spending to much on cars n dirtbikes as of late.

yeah jetty road are expensive but really you do get what you pay for there. really top quality work.

and i am also the same. ive got so many more hours left on my arm but money is going elsewhere haha

as if dan is moderator haha. noiice. i got my full koi fish/dragon sleeve done by Adrian at tattoo you on north east road. very good tattoo artist! then again alot of places out there can do them, jetty road definately up the top of my list

I know of Adrian as that's the place I go to. I see Matt usually. Might pop in there first.

as if dan is moderator haha. noiice. i got my full koi fish/dragon sleeve done by Adrian at tattoo you on north east road. very good tattoo artist! then again alot of places out there can do them, jetty road definately up the top of my list

I know of Adrian as that's the place I go to. I see Matt usually. Might pop in there first.

yeah ive had my whole arm done by Adrian, family friend and a top bloke. scary looking though haha.

there all pretty nice there though.

got these done today,took 4 hours.my next sitting he is redoing the heart and wings that are pretty shit.one side will be big wings and the other side will be like deadish bat/bird wings.going for the dead and alive sort of peace.

156843_520248334680280_2135403134_n.jpg

532902_520248358013611_798520005_n.jpg

Forgot this thread existed. Got this started the other week.

Done by my mate whose an apprentice. Been tattooing for two months.

20130321_154121_zps07c0c9be.jpg

Edited by Glynnside