Sign in to follow this  
Mandi

May 5th - Drifting Tasmania Baskerville Practice Day!

Hey guys and girls,

Time to brush off the Symmons dirt from your rims (maybe that's just me :P) and get down to Basky on May 5th for the Drifting Tas practice day. Everyone welcome, newbies or regulars!

Driver training (CAMS approved cage and all that jazz still required ;) ) & practice runs from 10am - 4pm

$150.00 Entry (This includes a $20.00 deposit which will be refunded upon successful completion of track clean up)

CAMS and Membership club forms are also available at the track as usual.

Bring all the regular stuff, helmet, fire extinguisher, long sleeved top etc

Any questions fire away, entry forms attached below along with supps reg and flyers!

Cheers, Mandi

Entry Form (4).doc

Supplementary Regulations.pdf

may practice day flyer A5.jpg

Driver training (CAMS approved cage and all that jazz still required ;) ) & practice runs from 10am - 4pm

$150.00 Entry (This includes a $20.00 deposit which will be refunded upon successful completion of track clean up)

CAMS and Membership club forms are also available at the track as

CAMS cage is now required??? The supplimentary reg form attached mentioned that it's recommenced but not required?

How much is CAMS license? And sign up for car club? I'll be keen if I can afford it.

Also in regards to scruteneering

if I want to run a non ADR/fia approved seat or harness is that an issue? I'll still have a standard seat belt.

Does the fire extinguisher have to be mounted in the cabin? I've currently got one fitted in the boot but can move it.

The secondary bonnet restraint, does it have to be super flash or would a chain with a clip suffice?

Sorry for all the question.

CAMS and Membership club forms are also available at the track as

CAMS cage is now required??? The supplimentary reg form attached mentioned that it's recommenced but not required?

How much is CAMS license? And sign up for car club? I'll be keen if I can afford it.

Also in regards to scruteneering

if I want to run a non ADR/fia approved seat or harness is that an issue? I'll still have a standard seat belt.

Does the fire extinguisher have to be mounted in the cabin? I've currently got one fitted in the boot but can move it.

The secondary bonnet restraint, does it have to be super flash or would a chain with a clip suffice?

Sorry for all the question.

Well we run under CAMS for the events so you can have whatever cage you like or run without one however to run with a PASSENGER the cage must meet CAMS requirements and scrutineers satisfaction ;)

Hscc membership $70

CAMS L2S licence $103

Mm as far as the harness it would have to be undamaged and I thought it had to have some sort of approval, I can double check that though for you.

Secondary restraint doesn't have to be anything fancy, I just run a made up wire chain with clip.

And anymore questions just ask and I will try answer them the best of my ability.

$320 is starting to squeeze (&--#62;_&--#60;)

Is there a date for the next prac yet?

Edited by Shakotan_Aaron

Oh and you're fire ext is fine as long as its securely mounted and easily accessible.

Yea the inital cost can hurt a bit but afterwards all you need is entry fee and then anything else for you car, tyres etc. This is why we are all poor :P

Also check this link for calendar dates ;)http://hardtuned.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=514766

I wanna come sad.png

Do ittt!!! :( You will loves Basky!

You can enter our first comp round 26th may too :P

thanks for the info, ill have to think about it. Its either attend this event or finish off the suspension set-up (>_

find me a car to borrow mandi tongue.png

Hrmm Im sure someone could lend you a car. You get my s14 running and you can drive that :P

find me a car to borrow mandi :P

You get my s14 running and you can drive that tongue.png

lol, you know he most likely would :P

uhh yeah you asked the wrong person to get your car running.... everything i touch runs :P

Win win for everyone! haha

yeah the initial start up costs ( lic and memebership ) can be scary but after the first day I can pretty much garantee you wont be thinking about the money spent.

the CAMS Lvl 2 Speed lets you guys compete in other events around as well, so keep a look out for things like sprints, hill climbs, motorkhana's and khanacross

( most on dirt but CAMS released the allowance for full bitumen khanacross in 2011 i think it was, so they will start start springing up more and more )

either way I hope who ever goes has a great time.