Sign in to follow this  
dr1ft_pig13 olds

"MY"12 WRX arrived today !

DSCF3103.jpg

My first ever suby & I am stoked..vey surprised by the deep stock zorst tone (sure it's not the ultimate but I have a mortgage & that comes first)

OLD Mark

Well done Olds! You say you have a mortgage but that Subaru is worth more then 99% of cars here haha.

Also, that car is too clean to skid ;)

Recently sold a MY11 hatch - great little car, was sad to see it go. If you can afford it I highly recommend the STi front and rear under lip spoilers; they are a classy add on.

Worth noting, keep an eye on your oil - mine was very dark at the first service.

Edited by Bennybear

Recently sold a MY11 hatch - great little car, was sad to see it go. If you can afford it I highly recommend the STi front and rear under lip spoilers; they are a classy add on.

Worth noting, keep an eye on your oil - mine was very dark at the first service.

I agree I like this http://www.ultrex.com.au/images/Ultrex%20MY11%20cf%20lip%20r.jpg very much

Thanks for the tip about the oil

OLD Mark

They look great, I think I paid about $1600 for front and rear (dealer parts).

Shortly before I sold I was considering getting an ECU flash; the 'modest' tune improves fuel efficiency quite a bit and adds a great lump of torque. I drove a MY10 hatch that had it done and it felt like a different car!

I'll be back in a Subaru when my current lease expires!