Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

EOI POWERTUNE TUNING IN DARWIN

the boys from Powertune have been thinking about doing a Darwin trip and tuning a few cars

basically we will hire a dyno and tune some cars while we are up there

just wondering how many people would be interested

prices can be found here http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=387689

prices on nistune can be found here http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=428168

keep in mind for us to make this trip worthwhile we would need a decent sized group

we would also like a deposit up front ( last thing we need is every one saying they want a tune and when we get there they have changed their minds )

When are you looking at doing this? I'd be keen for a touch up tune considering my existing tune if from you guys, pending a timeframe

I highly recommend you guys get your cars tuned - Chea is a absolute master when it comes to these cars and you will be nothing but happy. Their prices are very good too.

what date would suit you guys most?

shit yeah! the later the better though, my mechanic is taking his sweet arse time getting my build finished :(

Im ready wen u guys are. i suppose u guys woukd be looking at around the time dales motor is built (for the second time) but yeh pretty flexible.

My brother would be interested in this ! Re-tune on a s15 ! Around what dates do you think you might be up that way ?

My brother would be interested in this ! Re-tune on a s15 ! Around what dates do you think you might be up that way ?

dates is up to you guys

need to get as many cars on the same date as possible

i reckon this would go down well in townsville as well bro.. maybe stop in here on the way back?? i can think of a few cars that would be keen.. including me ;)

Doesn't Look like there is enough Jobs to bring the crew to n.t

Unless we can get more cars in for tunes we will have to cancel n.t trip

get chea to stop into townsville kemp!! i'd def's be keen for a nistune install and tune, and can even supply a BBQ and a place to crash for the night ;)

The nt thread in general is pretty dead. send me some info n ill put it up on the local imports facebook page. should def have more luck in ther

Do you guys have any experience tunning Rotary's ?

Edited by HAVIC 180

mate most of north queensland would be interested...going to the N.T directly won't create as much attention as what heading to Townsville or Cairns will, as people will be more willing to travel 4 hours or so either way to get it done.

sleeper - iv already whacked something on QSS and in the townsville section on here, im gonna spam my facey for a few days and will see what the response is.. it should be pretty good though.. ;)

I'll be up for a tune.. I have a fully built R34 GTR I need tuned up here, I'd love to get it tuned by powertune as it has similar specs to your R34 GTR.. However it is 2.6 and runs a precision billet 6766..

It did 279awkw at 9psi for its run in..

I'm sure people up here would love to see it tuned well..

We need 5 cars other wise the trip is not worth it

Drift onevia is helping us organize it

Prices and details on ecu's which we can tune can be found in these links

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=387689&pid=6345929&st=0entry6345929

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=428168&pid=5604236&st=0entry5604236

We are also a haltech and nistune dealer

what is the date you plan to go up here im keen?

what is the date you plan to go up here im keen?

Dates you guys can organize yourself

When ever it suits u guys we will make a trip up

If anyone would like to do this, PM me and I'll organize to get some money from you and send it to the boys an arrange dates..?

My brothers car would be down for this 100% if you guys come to Nt just need to know the date :)

so is anyone still looking at getting these guys up here ?