Sign in to follow this  
Harley

Zombie Apocalpyse starts in Miami

Hip Hop Festival-goers Delayed By Zombie Attack, Wait What?

Written by Al Newstead on 28 May 2012

Miami’s traffic-jammed MacArthur Causeway became the scene for a bizarre gruesome attack over the weekend, as thousands of punters heading to South Beach’s annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival were jammed onto the Miami freeway.

Attendees of the Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs hosted event, were severely delayed along the Biscayne Boulevard after police shot and killed a man/zombie involved in a gruesome assault.

News Ltd reports that police shot a ”naked man chewing another man’s face” to death near an off-ramp of the Boulevard, after he refused police orders.

Officers were called out to the freeway to investigate reports of two men fighting. Upon arriving, the road rangers spotted the attacker “chewing on the other man’s face and ordered him to back off over a loudspeaker.” The attacker continued his zombie-esque assault to which the officer fired a warning shot.

The Herald reported that the man continued his cannibalistic attack even after being wounded, a witness later saying “as many as six shots” were fired before he ceased his attack.

Police sources stated that the victim – suspected to be homeless – was rushed to hospital with critical injuries, leaving him with “virtually no face and was unrecognisable.” While a police representative said the man “ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.”

Police offered “cocaine psychosis” as an explanation for the attacker’s wild actions, “a drug-induced craze that makes a person very hot, which could have led him to strip off his clothes.”

Is this the first reported sign of a zombie apocalypse? CBS Miami seem to think so; reporting that during the shooting ”the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.”

It also took six shots to down the naked attacker, but any good zombie survivalist knows the ol’ ‘double-tap’ rule. Twice in the head to make sure…

from http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/news/international-news/167056/hiphop-festivalgoers-delayed-zombie-attack.htm

tl;dr

Man in Miami was found naked eating a homeless man's face, was shot six times before he stopped.

Time to start shopping for a Land Cruiser imo. I really hope this happens.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY ALL MY LIFE

#stocks up on military hardware#

Well I have a bow and arrow, subaru XV and my gf is on a work trip in Radelaide.... I recon that I am the main character in the movie.... Time to kick some zombie ass :D

f**king Umbrella Corporation!!!

Does this mean the hive is under miami??

Brings back memories of Resident Evil.

If this were to happen. My first place to go to would be Safeway in Bundoora.

Roof top parking with one main entrance and a lift into coles.

Food + drink supplies + roof top to camp out in with a 360 view of everything around us.

Edited by Rolled Cambers

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY ALL MY LIFE

#stocks up on military hardware#

+1 :o

He injected himself with the f**king T-VIRUS!!!!!

BS on the LSD claim, for anyone that knows, LSD does not make people do this.

LOL @ "new lsd"

Keep a lookout for aggressive monkeys.

this shit is f**ked!!!!!

first step is to kill all children who are in group. they are only bad news and will die sooner or later (refer to little girl in walking dead)

then we find a token black guy, token asian and thats it. no red necks unless they are hunter/trackers and know how to use cross bow...

And don't leave your safe house to get to the refugee/government protection zones. They are nearly always a blood-bath.

LOL @ "new lsd"

apparently it was "cocaine psychosis". wow their anti-drug compaigns are really picking it up a notch these days.

cant wait for the empty streets, finally we can skid main roads and towns :D

LOL @ "new lsd"

apparently it was "cocaine psychosis". wow their anti-drug compaigns are really picking it up a notch these days.

Drugs are bad mkay...

cant wait for the empty streets, finally we can skid main roads and towns :D

im pretty sure SA Police will still be out defecting cars... i wouldnt risk it :ph34r:

LSD is Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. It is an exact chemical compound. There is no 'new form of LSD' .. because LSD is LSD, and if it's not LSD, then it's not LSD.

lol.

Can't believe the media are allowed to report with this much mis-information and shit.

I've read 3 different articles on this, all stating different things were the REASON Mr.ZombieMan was eating the guys face off. One of them was "he must have been in a "cocaine psychosis" :lol:

My nose is numb, I'm paranoid as f**k, so I'm going to go eat someones face off?

Sounds legit.

But yes, I have a machete at the ready.

LSD is Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. It is an exact chemical compound. There is no 'new form of LSD' .. because LSD is LSD, and if it's not LSD, then it's not LSD.

lol.

Can't believe the media are allowed to report with this much mis-information and shit.

I've read 3 different articles on this, all stating different things were the REASON Mr.ZombieMan was eating the guys face off. One of them was "he must have been in a "cocaine psychosis" :lol:

My nose is numb, I'm paranoid as f**k, so I'm going to go eat someones face off?

Sounds legit.

But yes, I have a machete at the ready.

Haha I've been tripping absolute balls before and I never felt an urge to munch on someone's face.

The latest version of the story is he took bath salts (mdpv) which is not new and has been around for years... Has there actually been any autopsy done yet or are they just making shit up? I guess journalists will just write whatever sounds catchy