Sign in to follow this  
M3LLOW

My new Youtube Channel consisting of drunk idiots!

Sup guys! I have recently started up a youtube channel! It includes the videos I take when I am drinking with the lads, so it basically includes a shitload of binge drinking, pranks, and stupid shit!!!

I'm hoping to make it a popular channel, but mainly for the amusement!

Theres about 6 videos up now! Please note: These are not staged, they are actual things that happen!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MX83STYLZ

Not sure which one is the funniest, some include inside jokes but thats okay!

Have a suss of: Jedd the Broom Man

http://youtu.be/ZFWl5oLVhD0

Benny Boy Mcf**ked!

Dog Drinks Vodka Rasberrys

Luke Gets f**ked Up!

Hope you guys find it amusing! 15-smile.gif If you like what you see, pass it on, subscribe, maybe post it up on facey, whatever!

Let me know which one is your favorite video!

Edited by M3LLOW

I like stupid funny but I find those just plain ol stupid with out the funny

Guess it wouldnt apeal to older people such as yourself then (No smartass comment intended).

I'm only 28 I didn't think I was that old

I'm only 28 I didn't think I was that old

:wheelchair:

Everything seems funnier when your drunk

wow u fellas must get all the girls

your all so cool

I found them funny :thumb: . But that is probarly because im 10-15 yrs younger than most of the people on here.

once u have watched some thing you cant un-watch some thing

I found them funny thumb.gif . But that is probarly because im 10-15 yrs younger than most of the people on here.

you have a FAN!

But on a serious note, Im kinda worried that your are 20 something and you have the same maturity level as a 15 yr old. I can understand why you took the video's (my mates do the same) but those video's are the kind that you keep and watch a few times then forget about/watch a few months later. Not youtube worthy unless you want a bunch of immature's laghing at you and your actions.

Edited by The Import Kid

But on a serious note, Im kinda worried that your are 20 something and you have the same maturity level as a 15 yr old. I can understand why you took the video's (my mates do the same) but those video's are the kind that you keep and watch a few times then forget about/watch a few months later. Not youtube worthy unless you want a bunch of immature's laghing at you and your actions.

21 going on 12. I wouldnt be worried, we are having fun, its what lifes about.

If people dont find it amusing it doesnt bother me. Thought I'd post it up and see what sort of responses I get.

As for the "getting laughed at you and your actions part" - zero f**ks are given. Thats one of the reasons I posted them up, its immature and funny.

But some people dont have that humor, so whatever. 0 f**ks given.

Edited by M3LLOW

21 going on 12. I wouldnt be worried, we are having fun, its what lifes about.

If people dont find it amusing it doesnt bother me. Thought I'd post it up and see what sort of responses I get.

As for the "getting laughed at you and your actions part" - zero f**ks are given. Thats one of the reasons I posted them up, its immature and funny.

But some people dont have that humor, so whatever. 0 f**ks given.

Very good point.

My fav vid was the one that luke gets f**ked up.

That's 3 mins I'll never get back.

^ I should have just taken your words for granted...

TO me apart from this being just plain stupid, you are probably trying to become some youtube sensation like the other young guys doing stupid crap and getting semi airtime. Unfortunatley for you the people that get lots of airtime are original. This my friend certainly aint original. Stapling yourself is funny in a way, but we aint laughing with you rather we are laughing at you. Def not youtube worthy!

Sign in to follow this