Sign in to follow this  
ChiefStudly

Supplement Reviews

Flavour recommendations for Jack3d? Old style

Scored some on black market? Watermelon was the only tolerable flavour. Tropical fruit punch and bubblegum were death

Yea got 3 watermelon and 3 green apple

Wasn't much left and steered clear of tropical after nearly throwing up from the tropical meso.

Edited by -**wHiStLe**-

Got swisse protein powder yesterday vanilla flavour.

Nice not too strong and mixes smooth.

Contains some nice extras too like l-glutamine l-carnatine and magnesium

anyone want to buy my MP assault?

only a couple of scoops used

I find that I work out better without a pre-workout

+2 for SuppsRus. Just got 1.2kg tub of ON micronized creatine delivered for $65. Free shaker included. A lot of other places were asking $75+

Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but www.sportyshealth.com.au are good too. Cheap and free delivery (usually next day delivery too) for orders over $50.

How many of you guys use creatine? I am pretty much finished with mine and not sure if I'll get more.

What one do you use/prefer?

+2 for SuppsRus. Just got 1.2kg tub of ON micronized creatine delivered for $65. Free shaker included. A lot of other places were asking $75+

Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but www.sportyshealth.com.au are good too. Cheap and free delivery (usually next day delivery too) for orders over $50.

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/buy/creatine-monohydrate/CREMON

you're welcome

How many of you guys use creatine? I am pretty much finished with mine and not sure if I'll get more.

What one do you use/prefer?

I have used it twice within the last 2 years... Didn't do shit for me.

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/buy/creatine-monohydrate/CREMON

you're welcome

Haha woah! And I thought I was getting a mad deal :lol:

Cheers dude ;)

You get what you pay for.

I much prefer to use products that come out of more successful nutrition companies.

Creatine, i use Promera Sports CON-CRET. Micronised, scoops are tiny no need for loading phases.

Also Beast Nutrition make a really good test booster called Beast Super Test, as i did a blood test to check levels before use and after 1 tub. Results were very impressive. Testosterone increased exponentially to estrogen decline, and the nettle root allowed for some more free test roaming around the blood. Plus liver and kidney support is included in the formula. No its not a steroid, and no it wont shut you down lol.

My favourite protein powder is Species Isolyze whey isolate, for post workout, and i use a sustained release blend Scitec 7 and Dymatize Fusion, for nighttime recovery and morning breakfast before training.

My favourite pre intra and post formula is the Evogen Stack, EVP, Glycoject and Cell Kem. All stimulant free, and crazy pumps.

I dont like pre workout formula who make you rush prior to your work out then make you curl up and die 20 minutes during.

Myofusion Elite Series protein - Chocolate. As always incredible tasting and great mixability (little to no froth/bubbling), great consistancy (not watery).

You get what you pay for.

I much prefer to use products that come out of more successful nutrition companies.

the stupidity is strong with this one...

^^^^^^^^^Brilliant observation, with no credible evidence to back up your claim.

When you walk into Coles, do you buy HOME BRAND or you buy a branded product?

I use what i have been using for years, thanks champ as a matter of fact, im a lot smarter than you. Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^Brilliant observation, with no credible evidence to back up your claim.

I use what i have been using for years, thanks champ as a matter of fact, im a lot smarter than you. Thank you.

Back to the Misc with you, Cretin.

The burden of proof is on you, provide me with some evidence that the producta from bulk nutrients are sub standard, please.

Did I say anything about bulk nutrients being sub standard? You get what you pay for.

As for me having to prove, well I dont have to prove anything. You use what you want to use I will use what I choose to use. I am not telling you to use anything. I simply stated that I have my regime and it is listed above.

And what gives you the right to call me stupid?

Did I say anything about bulk nutrients being sub standard? You get what you pay for.

As for me having to prove, well I dont have to prove anything. You use what you want to use I will use what I choose to use. I am not telling you to use anything. I simply stated that I have my regime and it is listed above.

And what gives you the right to call me stupid?

it was certainly implied...

the comment was stupid, it was a fair call. if you bothered to research the base whey itself is most likely form the same place, given that there isn't that many manufacturers. what you are paying for is fancy packaging and marketing.

Ok cool, as I said I didnt mean to imply anything.

As for whey it is a byproduct of cheese manufacturing, therefore it is a dairy product. No matter how good or pure the whey (isolate) our body can only assimilate 18-20% of the product. The rest is waste as we dont have 4 stomachs like the cows to break down and absorb the whey at a higher rate. So 20% anabolic 80 % catabolic or thereabouts.

The human body requires 9 of the essential amino acid in a correct ratio to kickstart protein synthesis and from these the body can produce the rest of the non essential and branch chain amino acids.

The whey isolate that I use is 93% pure so 27g of a 29g scoop is protein. Lactose free fat free and low in calories. This product can be bought for 129 dollars a 2kg tub. So you work out the purity of any other whey isolate then deduct 80% and this will give you an idea of which one you pay more for.

As for where the whey comes from, well American brands use American whey, they do have dairy farms over there too.

Im happy to have a discussion just dont call me stupid.

As for whey it is a byproduct of cheese manufacturing, therefore it is a dairy product. No matter how good or pure the whey (isolate) our body can only assimilate 18-20% of the product. The rest is waste as we dont have 4 stomachs like the cows to break down and absorb the whey at a higher rate. So 20% anabolic 80 % catabolic or thereabouts.

The human body requires 9 of the essential amino acid in a correct ratio to kickstart protein synthesis and from these the body can produce the rest of the non essential and branch chain amino acids.

The whey isolate that I use is 93% pure so 27g of a 29g scoop is protein. Lactose free fat free and low in calories. This product can be bought for 129 dollars a 2kg tub. So you work out the purity of any other whey isolate then deduct 80% and this will give you an idea of which one you pay more for.

As for where the whey comes from, well American brands use American whey, they do have dairy farms over there too.

I would say you think you know more than you actually do.

Protein isolate has a 97% digestability/efficiency rate (national research council us 1989).

Also, wpc gives you more protein per dollar. Wpi is more expensive due to being lactose free and rid of trace f/cho.

Bcaas are leucine isoleucine and valine. Last time I checked they form 3 out of the required 8 essential amino acids with glutamine becoming essential under certain conditions.

As for 'correct ratio' thats untrue. A minimum number of all of the amino acids (non essential/essential) is required to induce protein synthesis. Any excess is curbed by diurnal cycling and oxidization via the liver.

Edited by Legal Attorney

I would say you think you know more than you actually do.

Protein isolate has a 97% digestability/efficiency rate (national research council us 1989).

Also, wpc gives you more protein per dollar. Wpi is more expensive due to being lactose free and rid of trace f/cho.

Bcaas are leucine isoleucine and valine. Last time I checked they form 3 out of the required 8 essential amino acids with glutamine becoming essential under certain conditions.

As for 'correct ratio' thats untrue. A minimum number of all of the amino acids (non essential/essential) is required to induce protein synthesis. Any excess is curbed by diurnal cycling and oxidization via the liver.

Are you for real?

BCAAs are just those three are they? There is absolutely no truth in that rubbish you just posted. Those three are not BCAA they are 3 of the EAA - essential amino acids.

BCAA - branch chain amino acids, these the body can produce when the 9 (read the number NINE) of the essential amino acids EAA are present. See EAA table below.

Histidine Isoleucine Leucine Lysine Methionine Phenylalanine Threonine Tryptophan Valine

Amino acid(s) mg per kg body weight mg per 70 kg mg per 100 kg H Histidine 10 700 1000 I Isoleucine 20 1400 2000 L Leucine 39 2730 3900 K Lysine 30 2100 3000 M Methionine

+ C Cysteine 10.4 + 4.1 (15 total) 1050 1500 F Phenylalanine

+ Y Tyrosine 25 (total) 1750 2500 T Threonine 15 1050 1500 W Tryptophan 4 280 400 V Valine 26 1820 2600

The above is the correct matrix required to kickstart protein synthesis.

Im sorry but it seems to me that you like to google, and argue stuff which you dont actually understand.

Whey protein is only 18-20% anabolic. Digestability has nothing to do with how much of the product is actually used by the human body. It is after all milk from another species COWS.

So how can the human body use something which is produced for calves?.

Even meat which has the correct and complete amino acid profile for human consumption is only 32% ANABOLIC.

Do you grasp the concept of what ANABOLIC AND CATABOLIC MEANS?

Catabolic is the waste, which means you go to the toilet to shit. If according to your reasoning that is correct that 97% of a PROCESSED by product is digested by the human intestines then hell we would NEVER SHIT.

You cant even get the basic concept of EAA - Essential Amino Acid, and BCAA - Branch chain amino acid down.\

S14_LEE if you want to learn something from someone thats been in this shit for over 25 years then ask me ill answer.

You dont need to back up people who dont make sense.

Edited by highimpact

Im just simply in awe at the this stupidity above and the sheer arrogance of a moron who tries to argue with someone who is a walking encyclopedia even before the damn internet was created.