Sign in to follow this  
ChiefStudly

COD: Black Ops 2

I wondered if i left this a few months whether it would be fixed by the time i get back to it.

Seems the opposite. I've played probably 10 hours over the last 2 days and haven't gotten a single decent game. The lag issue seems worse than ever. NAT type is open so no issue there. Just seems that the Treyarch ones suck sooo much worse.

done with this, fail game

Yeah same, got bored last weekend and decided to give it a go after not playing it since last year. Still same shit. Most other people seem to have bailed too, there were like less than 100k people online at the time - pretty sure you still get more people playing mw3. Can I still get a decent trade-in value for it?

Got bored, fired it back up tonight and got about 2 hours of solid not shit game time. Was good. Got over it super quick though haha

same, fired it up after playing arma3 for ages, think I have actually gotten better?

Im over black ops game play has got better with the lag but now i have been put on probation 3 times for the host migration as they thought that i ended mid game. and it took 3 days before i could play it again. Back to mw3 for me