Sign in to follow this  
cass s14

NISSAN THIEVES IN THE WEST!

it amazes me how often these car molesters go about there molestations without getting seen by the owners.

to me, there is no such thing as overkill when it comes to car security.

also becareful when posting up your cars on forums/online

mate had his 32 at front his house nearly stolen cause someone on hes facebook knew he was going out and getting smashed that night. luckily they couldnt start the car cause it had a flat battery.

definately park your cars inside and close the gates. and dont post too much info on facebook. not everyone on your friends list are actually your friends.

hope these scumbags get whats coming to them.

also becareful when posting up your cars on forums/online

mate had his 32 at front his house nearly stolen cause someone on hes facebook knew he was going out and getting smashed that night. luckily they couldnt start the car cause it had a flat battery.

definately park your cars inside and close the gates. and dont post too much info on facebook. not everyone on your friends list are actually your friends.

hope these scumbags get whats coming to them.

Agree'd your really inviting people in for theft by running build threads imo, 1 of the reasons i pulled mine down, same goes with FB all my pictures of my cars are not at my house and when i sell a car ill take pictures elsewhere aswell.

these people must think its some fast and the furious shit, hope they get caught and get f**ked up.

May have to just be time to invest in GPS tracking, and if not that begin wiring in safety switches and other ways to kill access to certain parts of the car seperate to an alarm.

most likely pushed, break in disable steering lock, push car far away from location so to not make any noise load car on trailer ect and away they go.

They would have to be morons to sit there and try hot wire a nissan in front of someones house or in there drive way when a big 3" exhaust archs up and f**k knows what time early mornings

You can buy GPS and mobile phone jammers on the internet for like $100. I doubt they are that DUMB. But you never know.

You can buy GPS and mobile phone jammers on the internet for like $100. I doubt they are that DUMB. But you never know.

well if they didn't know that and troll the site looking for cars...

they know now.

a lot of old school auto's , the owners throw a padlock between the top of the shifter and the leave to pull up and change it from park to drive..Im thinking for the manuals out there get a square piece of steel that lowers down over the shifter and then ontop have like a padlock that wraps around the base of the shifter and stops the stick moving...so that it cant be throw into gear and rolled away nor towed, as they will break the gearbox if they tow in park EDIT: Its quiet at work so I done a quick sketch....basically where the red arrow is, would be a hinge, so you open it up throw it around the shifter and close it up...where the padlock is you have a raise metal sleeve so the padlock loops through and locks in place. thinking now how to lock it down so it cant be slid up lock.jpg

Edited by mr_crust

these people must think its some fast and the furious shit, hope they get caught and get f**ked up.

hahaha,my advice is too move the f**k away from the west!

i love the GPS idea! because it involves stomping the *milkshakes* that stole it!

how about a couple of these on ya car?

WheelClamp.jpg

I moved away from the west recently,

No longer do i awake to sounds of boxter engines idling outside my house.

No longer do i need to remove steering wheel.

No longer do i need to second think filling up fuel at night.

Lifes good

This might be irrelevant but you will not break the gear box or auto if you drag a car up in gear. Having been a towie for more than 8 years within a reputable company, i have never seen a box go before. We pick up deros that are in park or gear all the time. The 9000lbs power of the winch will drag a car up with ease. There are hydraulic wheel jack skates on the market that will enable anyone to wheel a car down the street with ease, then load up onto a tow truck/trailer. Hope this insight from my experience will enable others on this forum to understand that the best security measure is to park your car in the garage if that is an option. The more obstacles, the less chance the car will be a target. Cheers.

Best just to build a moat round your house in the west and be done with it.

Don't forget to fill said moat with crocodiles

True. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Best you make in mine field before the moat as well..... and maybe after it.

Don't forget to fill said moat with crocodiles

Lol Is it really THAT bad out that way?

I like the crocodile idea though :D

Edited by s15rocket

Best just to build a moat round your house in the west and be done with it.

no run up an down the street stamping your authority with one of these

JL7Td.jpg

or there is the option of APRS tis whats going to happen with my sil