Sign in to follow this  
frenchie1001

Some times gets used

Holy shit she is a keeper

Has she talked you into getting it running yet?

laugh.png

:lol:

86 looks the goods tho!

its so fun to drive.! best little car.

well have decided to get the laurel ready (hopefully) for the practice on the 30th. its just not going to have as much work on the setup as i was hoping to get done.

slowly ticking of things i need to do. got all the lines on with the fire proof sleeve on, bar the water feed that rounds behind the head. going to get some more hose and replace the whole thing and move it slightly.

the oil drain needs to be lengthened on the turbo so will take that it friday to be modified when i pick up the dump.

on the wiring front, thats started. fuse box is being moved back behind the strut tower, PFC being modified and the GTR injectors wired in.

order wheel spacers to get the track out so i dont destroy my wheels on the castors bars, ordered some push in fittings for the rocker covers as well.

need to sort out the screamer piping and tubing for the gate. get the 25box in and hope the tail shaft will fit up and hope my wiring guy smashes it.

deicded to book it in on the monday before the praccy day for the tune/finish anything i missed to give me all work to sort out all the problems that will no doubt arise.

just hope the lazy stays at bay!

have also put a bid in on some new wheels that completely will change up the car.

Edited by frenchie1001

Oni's?

brought these

http://www.importmon...01%20PCD114%203

mostly on impulse due to sizing and price rather than being what i had in mind. and bidding on 17x9's for the rear.

have been chasing decent condition/size Oni's for so long now. happy to be finally doing somethong about it.

not even sure they will suit my car. so they may just go in the shed for a later date.

Edited by frenchie1001

brought these

http://www.importmon...01%20PCD114%203

mostly on impulse due to sizing and price rather than being what i had in mind. and bidding on 17x9's for the rear.

have been chasing decent condition/size Oni's for so long now. happy to be finally doing somethong about it.

not even sure they will suit my car. so they may just go on Josh's car

Fixed*

just went and picked up the dump pipe, dropped the oil drain off to be lengthened and picked up some hose and a fitting to replace the water feed line.

just waiting on the tial flanges to rock up so the screamer pipe to be made and the turbo can be bolted on.

the wiring is 50% done now and he hopefully coming back monday to finish it off.

so few things to do. feels good man.

Won some more wheels!

Will be 16x8 - 1 17x9 +25. Hopefully will be able to run a 235 and 0 camber.

hurry up and get your c33 track ready lol

Should have it all back together by the end of next weekend. Pending tail shaft and wiring

Right on frenchie can't wait to see this thing let loose under its own power and lookin fresh

Right on frenchie can't wait to see this thing let loose under its own power and lookin fresh

I can't wait either! I don't have the funds for new guards, so it won't look so fresh for awhile!.

are you still 4 stud? i have a pair of 17x8 -1 oni's in 5 stud.

are you still 4 stud? i have a pair of 17x8 -1 oni's in 5 stud.

Nah, 5. How much? That would be perfect!

i paid $300 6 months ago, so would like to get the same back.

Did more work today, around work. f**k working public holidays.

Basically it's done. Waitin on the guy to finish wiring it. Happening through the week.

Waiting on 2 rocker cover fittings, my oil drain which I'll get tomorrow and the fuel pump I lent out.

Gotta also weld up some supports which will happen on the weekend. And it will get some new fluids as well.

Going to be in Wednesday week for a tune.

Where abouts are you?

perth.

postage should be around $60 - $80

I'll pm you after my tune!

I spoke to the tuner and he is busy to the end f the month. Unfortunely. It's so close to going I wanted to rush it through. Not 100% why I didn't book it in when I spoke to him lol.

f**k cars are gay. Ended up need a auto gearbox Xmemeber that the guy wiring my car happen to have lying around (thank f**k) then be helped me out it in (because I'm a retard)

Picked up the oil drain so all I need for the engine side of things are

Fittings to show up

Intercooler to show up

Oil drain hose (bit I was was 5mm to short)

Gate flange to rock up.

Tomorrow night will see the supports welded in. And the tail shaft put in. Which would have happened if I didn't keep snapping studs just then.

f**k cars are gay. Ended up need a auto gearbox Xmemeber that the guy wiring my car happen to have lying around (thank f**k) then be helped me out it in (because I'm a retard)

Picked up the oil drain so all I need for the engine side of things are

Fittings to show up

Intercooler to show up

Oil drain hose (bit I was was 5mm to short)

Gate flange to rock up.

Tomorrow night will see the supports welded in. And the tail shaft put in. Which would have happened if I didn't keep snapping studs just then.

less talk more pics, no one wants to read shit

have taken zero photos actually. nothing has been done that is worth putting up.

waste gate flange, rocker cover fittings and either spacers or intercooler rocked up today.

So, didn't get photos because I'm slack! But

Gearbox is in.

Tailshaft is changed and just needs to be slipped in.

Wiring is 99% done.

Things left to do.

Mount catch can

Get bend to fit pod to turbo

Finish supports

Finish exhaust

Make screamer

Finish tail shaft

Run wiring for battery

Change all fluids

Gauntlet has been set to get it running Friday night.