Sign in to follow this  
GKTECH

RB25 to SR20 billet gearbox conversion bell housings (yep complete billet bell housing) confirmed for production for late 2012 - Expected cost of $999 (TBC)

We're not 100% sure as it's not something that we know/knew about prior to starting this project and as such we haven't planned on it working however some people have told us that it will work. We won't know until we try it out or go by others information.

At this stage we should have some drawings back from the engineer in around 1-2 weeks (the bellhousings are with the 3D scanners now)

Greg

Keep us posted please Greg

Also would you mind weighing the diff cover and letting us know what it is as we might be interested in one of those as well.

We're not 100% sure as it's not something that we know/knew about prior to starting this project and as such we haven't planned on it working however some people have told us that it will work. We won't know until we try it out or go by others information.

At this stage we should have some drawings back from the engineer in around 1-2 weeks (the bellhousings are with the 3D scanners now)

Greg

Keep us posted please Greg

Also would you mind weighing the diff cover and letting us know what it is as we might be interested in one of those as well.

The only diff cover that I had made up (the sample) is now fitted to the Holford Motors S14 (pictures to come soon) so I can't weigh this unit however once the first batch is finished I can. That said, the pre buy price and the ability to choose custom colours won't exist after the pre buy unfortuantely.

Any more word on these bell housings Greg? or has it been put on the back burner?

heard there wasn't enough interest so it go put aside to focus on other products, he still has drawings ect but not going in to production unless there is more people interested to make it viable

Sign in to follow this