Sign in to follow this  
Veafo

More new classified problems..

sigh.

So, when searching for "Autech" (with no spaces), with the hope of looking for an S15 Autech, I'm given 96 pages of results with Holden/Ford Ute's. If I go to the next page it will (for whatever reason) automatically select the search field of "Bodytype: ute".

Complete BS. I want to search for S15's, not some work vehicle that I don't want.

Here, I even made a pretty and helpful picture.

209rfw0.jpg

Edited by Veafo

I still don't see why it can't have been left how it was like 5 months back. I mean why change things like that. I know Loz did say things but I can't remember them but my point is why change it. This is a forum isn't it. We come on here look around. See build threads. Ask help and everything just like any other forum does.. This Wont make any sense but I still think its stupid having the sales as boost now. Boost is crap. It's mostly for ford and Holden's and all the brogan commodores. It should have been kept like 5 months back people liked it how it was

Have you even tried using the classifieds in the last week?

there are no boost adverts on there unless you specifically search for fords or holdens... all the searches are specific to hardtuned now.

Honestly the original plan was to actually sell hardtuned/nissansilvia to the owner of boost because i was really fed up with members never giving our team any credit for the money and work we put into the site.... hearing complaint after complaint just wears thin after a while and i had pretty much come to the point where i was like "fuck it" , this business isn't worth the time/money/effort anymore....

It was only till i got real with why i started the site back in 97" that i decided not to (sell it)

I DO love the community, the cruises, meets & events - and honestly that is the main things about it that is lacking now. Feels like thats just gone and that all that are left are a bunch of negative keyboard warriors that like to bitch and moan about everything rather than help this become something awesome. 5 years ago people didn't flame, there weren't tossers wasting their time "trolling" and crap like that. there was a decent community. Don't get me wrong i am not saying all hardtuned members are like that. i would just love to see all the guys that are on this site put that 1 hour a day into something REALLY productive to help the site. Whether it be starting a local hardtuned event, or doing some kind of group thing (meeting offline) all that stuff will help this community come alive again.

And thats what i want to bring back. Decent community, and trying to get the community back into it.

Why are we using boosts software for classifieds now? because i dont' have the time or money anymore to maintain a whole classifieds system and from a tech point of view their software rocks, and will promote us to hopefully be the number one in JDM classifieds...

The forum classifieds, although good for searching for silvia stuff, were completely shit unless you owned a silvia, and hardtuned will die in the ass in 5-10 years once all the silvias are rotting somewhere in a backyard... I feel these new classifieds will encourage other jap owners to start posting heaps of stuff up for sale...as well as making it easier for them to find the stuff they want.

regards,

loz

Ok fair enough loz. I understand now. I get a nice Silvia and always have trOublr registering or getting it in my name in some way. I have had 4 in the 2 years now. 1 I never gOt chance to put in name cause last owner stuffed the engine. 2nd could of been registered in qld but not nsw cause people never complied them. 3rd was ok it was easy to do cause only had to change over once the flood cleared the one I have now I can get in my name but if it ever has to go through blue slip I am stuff cause some dick never changed the engine number at the Rta when he put new engine in. So I have no proof of purchase or anything. I lOve Silvia's to bits but something ask ways goes wrong with them. I am over them but still want one. But that's off topic. If all the tools left and it was how I first came on 3 years ago it would be sweet

Wtf are you on about????

Loz, don't know how your going with the mobile site but it's f**king terrible a the moment.

I go to cars, click through to the second page, it loads page then loads again, freaks out flicking between the two then always ends up at the previous page.

Finally get to a car I'm interested in, click on it, click on a picture and what I described above happens, freaks out and ends up back at the add (only half loaded).

Also if I refine my search and too many listings come up I cannot refine again, need to go all the way to the opening page and start again. Quite frustrating.

Lastly it would be good if when you click on a picture of something you could flick through all of them rather than loading a pic, looking, going back, clicking on the next one. Something like carsales, tradingpost, gumtree, eBay have.

whats the go with sponsors listing there shit in the normal section

one seems to always do it one add with all the shit would ok

but multiples are shit

also the bumping thing sux arse I dont wanna buy your fukn s14 rear seat

stop bumping your shit make it like 1 bump every 2 weeks or something

i used it for the first time before.. it wasn't that bad. people just need to post new stuff in it as i was getting excited on some stuff till i realized it was 2 years old...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this