Sign in to follow this  
DRE20

The Maroon Menace. 455kw monsta!

Get it...

Its best to deal with the source and sort it out directly as opposed to posting something which can harm reputations, possibly unfairly(?). Wise choice.

Good luck with it and hope it goes well.

;) Your on the ball and yep exactly my thoughts and thanks can't wait to update with some cool shit other then boring old mechanical repairs all the time haha

well, minor update, dropped my front turbo housing off to get painted, going to keep the colour a secret untill i see it and am happy with it lol also ordered a gktech fan for the little rig so she keeps nice and cool when its tearin up the bitumen again...

img_8192.jpg

Big things will happen after christmas. Stay tuned folks!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by DRE20

couple other bits have turned up so far...

230272_4326064195419_1976803538_n.jpg

and a few more just before lunch. Winning!

16670_4326735452200_10615762_n.jpg

Edited by DRE20

WP_20130113_0031.jpg

sad.png Soon...

Soo had a go at getting my turbo painted, looks ok, from a distance laugh.png I had it painted in silver after i sandblasted it coz i got sick of looking at a dirty turbo everytime i popped my hood,

I may need to go over the red again, still got abit left to sand untill its perfect but i dont think i'll ever get it as good as the vision inside my head is. The turbo hasnt been polished yet either so it will be shinier once i get around to doing that.. way the f**k too hot to even function these days (over 40degrees almost every day)

WP_20130114_0051.jpg

EDIT:

also decided to have a proper crack at the turbo, come out half alright, could of been better but it was just such a tedious job.

65545_4681842249648_1712296772_n.jpg

Edited by DRE20

alright its getting closer....

got myself one of these to throw on the heap of shit aswell.

69665_4732296350969_888205013_n.jpg

47774_4732308791280_334392839_n.jpg

48149_4732311991360_2101152384_n.jpg

522727_4732246309718_1074336320_n.jpg

pretty f**king stoked to have this lol wanted it for aaaaages :hypo: :hypo: :hypo:

Edited by DRE20

hell yeah bro haha cant wait to get it all back together :quagmire:

hmm not sure man lol havent got that far yet. Currently its just an ornament in my lounge room.

I'm wondering if its even required...

i just emailed plazmaman to see what his previous customers have done with it, im pretty keen to know myself actually as its something i havent put any thought into untill you mentioned it..

Cool, keep us updated man

will do man, actually, sr20joel might be able to fill us in as he has one of these plenums setup in his badass s13

Hey dude i've got mine behind the drivers side strut tower not mounted or anything it just sits there.

Hey dude i've got mine behind the drivers side strut tower not mounted or anything it just sits there.

can u post a pic please mate? When you get a chance.. I might have to rig somethin up for mine coz its polished up lol gotta show the bling. Also, I'm not sure I could put mine there as all my coilpacks sit over in there and take up the whole area :(

Edited by DRE20

Thanks man appreciate it :)

Hows your weapon going anyways? Been back to the track yet?

It's good dude was supposed to go to the drags last week but had dramas with my mate's tow car, so hopefully if it not raining I'm going this Wednesday, which will be the last chance cause I've sold the gearbox conversion so pulling the car apart next week.

What's happening with your car dude

Its been parked up lol, The engine is at the doc's, has been sussed out, apparently the sleeves are all good and it was just a head gasket, too high temps in the cylinders or something, not quite sure, I'm waiting on some pics and once the car is back together ill do a big ass update :) Shouldnt be too long by the sounds of things. *Fingers Crossed*

Good shit dude that's good it's just the head gasket, a lot cheaper than doing sleeves again

Good shit dude that's good it's just the head gasket, a lot cheaper than doing sleeves again

yeah not wrong, was a bit of a big relief to hear it i can tell you :)

That manifold looks f**king delish mate.

Yeah I'm gunna have to man, id love to take it back to ecc but I just can't afford it. I've spent waaaaay too much coin on it as it is so its time to just get it goin n sort it out locally.

Thanks whitey :)

Sucks I won't get to see it in person but it is quite a long journey for just a tune.

Oh you will get to see it don't worry bout that, I am aiming for brissy powercruise this year, been trying to get to it since I've had it but its always had dramas...

I'll pop in and see u guys, might even see you all at the track! :) Hopefully she smokes 3rd with the stock diff gears that are in it haha