Simon-S14

drift the port... keeping drifting fun

need more beards for it to be a true bloodmaster style

:lol: :lol:

Luckily I fall into that category

If I get drunk enough it's pretty inevitable

You have raised a very manly beard Lucas

No i think youve missed my point hence this comment in my post "Petty thing to comment on but there is an underlying tone to it"

And for the record this is a bloodmasters style video and nothing was said?

C'mon Simon :)

this is a chuck a go pro as close to shit video, it's as much a bloodmasters style video, as every video of will roegge's videos are a stewy style video (i was doing that slow tempo drift video shit way before him so he must have copied me)

Lol Bloodmasters video style is drifts version of 90s skateboard clips... "f**k em up with extreme shit" fast rapid pace.

I'd say this is pretty close up there?

----

This shit is pointless but as i re-read my posts and it seems you guys thought i was attacking saying you're not innovating just biting others style.

That was just a mere observation on the Keep Drifting Fun phrase and how Australians use it. Wasnt a direct attack to you Simon/Stewy :)

I get what you are saying Mez Simon was using the phrase because people recognise it... The keep drifting fun thread was all about how we don't do that shit here and our video just shows everyone that it still gets done for the right reasons and Simon put it under the danger banner so people should link the two concepts together :)

he calls that thing a beard? pfftttt!

rad video anyways, would love to get the shitter out to tap.. i mean have some fun with stew/spewcus and such.

I love sluts

pretty much the best thing.

he calls that thing a beard? pfftttt!

rad video anyways, would love to get the shitter out to tap.. i mean have some fun with stew/spewcus and such.

It's not a beard, it's just crusty dried-up vomit.

Edited by Bloke

I get what you are saying Mez Simon was using the phrase because people recognise it... The keep drifting fun thread was all about how we don't do that shit here and our video just shows everyone that it still gets done for the right reasons and Simon put it under the danger banner so people should link the two concepts together :)

For sure i was just going off on a tangent as usual haha. As i was telling Tall Paul the video/whole setup looked magical!

For sure i was just going off on a tangent as usual haha. As i was telling Tall Paul the video/whole setup looked magical!

Its got a real "skate video" feel to it I reckon :) love it

Lol Bloodmasters video style is drifts version of 90s skateboard clips... "f**k em up with extreme shit" fast rapid pace.

I'd say this is pretty close up there?

----

This shit is pointless but as i re-read my posts and it seems you guys thought i was attacking saying you're not innovating just biting others style.

That was just a mere observation on the Keep Drifting Fun phrase and how Australians use it. Wasnt a direct attack to you Simon/Stewy :)

my point was, this style has been around for as long there has been video editting, i remember doing that style to skate vids when i was 10 in the old MGI videowave, just because 1 person has done it along the way doesn't define the style.

oh man, you've made me reminisce hard now, look what you've done

videowave_effects.jpg

oh baby, what an interface

I love sluts

i love your mum too

Fukkkkkkkkkkk I'm so jealous of the fun yous are having ay lol Good on yous for doing what I plan to somehow accomplish in the next 100 years ............:)

Thankfully we are lucky enough to know the right people to be able to have a ball in such a relaxed, no bullshit environment!

Cant wait for the next time!