Sign in to follow this  
Cooper

Boat people dont want help from Indonesians

i wonder if any of you have spent a day in the life of an asylum seeker, the fight for survival they go through on a daily basis, many from the day their born.

see its too easy to sit here and say F*k them, send them back, let them drown etc when you'll prob never experience what they go through.

Have you?

i wonder if any of you have spent a day in the life of an asylum seeker, the fight for survival they go through on a daily basis, many from the day their born.

see its too easy to sit here and say F*k them, send them back, let them drown etc when you'll prob never experience what they go through.

The thing you bleeding hearts always fail to comprehend is that boat people are very often NOT genuine refugees.

Every time we let in a non genuine refugee, a real one who is on the waiting list gets pushed back another notch.

If these people were genuine they would not be destroying their documents before they leave for Australia.

The non refugees might be leaving home for a better life in Australia, and it might be something any one of us might do in their situation, but that doesn't mean Australia can afford to allow it.

Our economy relies on people who can work and contribute to our economy. We can only afford to support the welfare dependence of a limited number of people. The majority of refugees are dependant on the dole for over 5 years after arriving here.

Take a look at the countries with loose immigration laws, their economies are f**ked now.

If you feel obliged to sacrifice this country to be nice to people, give up your spot in the country for somebody else.

Winner

If you can't at least bring your paperwork, you deserve to be sent back.

Do people here know it costs a shit load just to get on that one boat, per person?

It's around $15-20,000 to get on a boat. Above $40,000 to get a one way on a plane.

Now.. Can an ordinary third world individual earn enough (Possibly in his/her life) to pay?

Highly doubt it unless they robbed their own village bank with 5 gold, 2 silver, 4 sheep and an LG cook top/oven.

The thing you bleeding hearts always fail to comprehend is that boat people are very often NOT genuine refugees.

Every time we let in a non genuine refugee, a real one who is on the waiting list gets pushed back another notch.

If these people were genuine they would not be destroying their documents before they leave for Australia.

The non refugees might be leaving home for a better life in Australia, and it might be something any one of us might do in their situation, but that doesn't mean Australia can afford to allow it.

Our economy relies on people who can work and contribute to our economy. We can only afford to support the welfare dependence of a limited number of people. The majority of refugees are dependant on the dole for over 5 years after arriving here.

Take a look at the countries with loose immigration laws, their economies are f**ked now.

If you feel obliged to sacrifice this country to be nice to people, give up your spot in the country for somebody else.

Winner

I don't know alot about this issue so won't pretend to, but I do think if we're going to accept them they should contribute. They could help build up the infrastructure of our country by developing rural areas, and in a sense, make a great place for themselves. I doubt they have a problem with putting in the work, and they could be paid the minimum wage to do so, so they can start a life here instead of ending up on the dole. Forget taking them into our major cities, we're full, but developed satellite cities would benefit us all and provide room for growth in the future.

Do people here know it costs a shit load just to get on that one boat, per person?

It's around $15-20,000 to get on a boat. Above $40,000 to get a one way on a plane.

Now.. Can an ordinary third world individual earn enough (Possibly in his/her life) to pay?

Highly doubt it unless they robbed their own village bank with 5 gold, 2 silver, 4 sheep and an LG cook top/oven.

From what I hear, many of them borrow the money, their families take a loan to send their only son etc. Don't know how common this is though in terms of a %, the terms of their loans etc, so hard to gauge..

here's the problem, yes it's a hard stance, but it's a necessary stance. it sucks that there are people living in those situations, yes it does, if we could viably destroy poverty and dangerous living situations would we? yes obviously. the problem is, we can't take them all, so we have to be very picky who we take in, which is why we have official avenues for this stuff. should we open our borders and let everyone who can get on a boat and reach our shores to live in our country? do you honestly believe we have the infrastructure, economy, resources or social strength to deal with that influx? if you say yes you are a retard and we may as well finish this right now, we would basically adopt all their poverty and social issues, if you say no, then tell me other than to have an official process, how do we regulate how people come into our borders? is it as simple as, if you have the money to pay a human trafficker to get you across then you should be allowed in our country, ie boat people? that hardly seems a fair, consistent, or safe way about it. so give us your solution.

If your solution is to simply allow more people in through the official process, well that doesn't stop boat people, while there is anything less than a free ticket to Australia, there will always be people who want to skip the process and will do it at any cost. So i want to know how we are meant to deal with these boat people? do we just accept every person on a boat, and display a message to others that if you want to skip the official process and just come here on a boat, then no worries, we will open you with open arms, please flood our cities with absolutely no restriction, create neighbourhoods that completely segregate themselves from the rest of the country except for the reliance of resources from our government. their integration is already so shit as it is, can you imagine if these people came in even higher numbers with even less incentive to integrate as their secluded communities increase in scale?

the solution is to do as much for these people as we can, IN THEIR COUNTRY. as a country we already do a lot for them, however that seems to go completely unnoticed as soon as we try to stop some line-jumpers from illegally arriving on our shores.

Edited by nisskid

This is how your message reads to me.

Petaboatpeople.jpg

Understand that the "f**k boat people" comments are nothing more than a gross over-simplification of a variety of concerns and frustrations to which you have failed to address or even acknowledge.

Empathy and causality are totally different issues, and empathy goes both ways.

Have you seen [first-hand] the fallout of an open-immigration policy?

Is it ethical to force residents of this country to support anyone who arrives?

Is it ethical to allow people who arrive by boat to stay, but deport those who overstay their Visas?

Given there are so many familys in Australia that immigrated via legal channels, it's quite reasonable for people to be disgruntled.

Edited by pmod

nah,

deej

let them sink.

indonisias problem.

agreed

+1.

Like I don't pay enough tax for the freeloaders in the country already.

let them sink.

indonisias problem.

agreed

+1.

This

let them sink.

indonisias problem.

agreed

+1.

This

That.

Edited by GHOSTY

They are now commandeering merchant vessels forcing them to go to Australia

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/world/story/asylum-seekers-force-singapore-ship-australia-20120816

I hope these f**ks get deported or put in jail, they just committed piracy.

Edited by Chappy

Apparently the Government are on to it.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards who own the merchant vessels, getting dragged into this mess.

last night just further cemented why im a racist *milkshake* and most boat people can go step on a landmine.

last night just further cemented why im a racist *milkshake* and most boat people can go step on a landmine.

I used to be the most un-racist guy you ever met, I've gotten bitter in my old age can't imagine what I'll be like when I'm 50

I have managed to dig up the report from the dept of immigration that 60% of refugees were still depending on the dole 5 years after arriving and 85% of all refugees currently receive some kind of assistance from Centrelink.

This report is becoming harder and harder to find because it was moved from its original location. It's almost as if the government is ashamed that this report exists.

Download this report (in my signature) then save it wherever you can, it is priceless when you need to silence apologists.

Edited by Chappy

If that is true

I'm f**king outraged

They shouldnt get any assistance period

If they can't make it on their own that's their problem

This country is a joke

Open the report and hit Ctrl + F then search for the word "Centrelink".

Skip through the graphs that match the word and you will see all the info you need.

I can't find the thread where the conversation took place but there was a discussion about violent offences by refugees and migrants.

Some argued that the occasional bar fight meant Australians were no better.

Well now the Victorian police are worried that violence coming from Somali and Sudanese born 'Victorians' is likely to cause civil unrest similar to Cronulla.

http://www.smh.com.a...0819-24gkg.html

The police statistics show that the rate of offending among the Victorian Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000.

The figure for the wider community is 1301 per 100,000.

Peaceful and innocent victims my ass....

Edited by Chappy

I can't find the thread where the conversation took place but there was a discussion about violent offences by refugees and migrants.

Some argued that the occasional bar fight meant Australians were no better.

Well now the Victorian police are worried that violence coming from Somali and Sudanese born 'Victorians' is likely to cause civil unrest similar to Cronulla.

http://www.smh.com.a...0819-24gkg.html

The police statistics show that the rate of offending among the Victorian Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000.

The figure for the wider community is 1301 per 100,000.

Peaceful and innocent victims my ass....

funny that

me and a couple mates essentially got jumped by some somalians last friday night. once we realised they didnt have knives it was pretty well game on. (one of them literally walked up to my mate, and took his phone from his hand and tried to walk off)

we caught up and ahh "subdued" one, and dragged him over to some police. the cop was a champ about it all but basic said my mate wouldnt be getting his phone back, and we'd have been better off chasing the others down and forcibly getting it back...

to summarise. f**k the lot of them.

Edited by WPN-X7

Damn. I disabled signatures and now I can't seem to find the option to turn it back on so I can download Chappy's document.

:(

Every person I've met who has been to, or done a tour of service in an African country has commented on how tribal and barbaric they can be. It's possibly an even bigger cultural clash than that of Western society and Islamic culture. I work with a lot of South Africans too, and their opinon is very mixed.

To be honest, I wonder why the Government would let any African 'refugees' in, unless they came via the correct channels and their history could be properly assessed. Although this may mean that only the educated Africans would qualify and would be unfair, but given most of Africa would happily migrate given the choice, it's not like you can't pick and choose from legitimate cases.

It's not like a westerner will be allowed in with a criminal record (or rather, it would make the application difficult).

Edited by pmod

Damn. I disabled signatures and now I can't seem to find the option to turn it back on so I can download Chappy's document.

http://www.immi.gov....ew-arrivals.pdf

If at any point this link stops working just PM me, i have the pdf saved as a google doc.

Edited by Chappy

shot on site boats will stop coming

problem solved

do i consider myself a racist ? yep :)

problem solved

do i consider myself a racist ? yep smile.png

You are not racist, it is impossible to be racist if you are not white.

problem solved

do i consider myself a racist ? yep smile.png

You are not racist, it is impossible to be racist if you are not white.

SO f**kIBG TRUE. f**k.

:(

Every person I've met who has been to, or done a tour of service in an African country has commented on how tribal and barbaric they can be. It's possibly an even bigger cultural clash than that of Western society and Islamic culture. I work with a lot of South Africans too, and their opinon is very mixed.

This is very true, they war/fight/kill each other with rival villages that might only be 10k's up the road and it's often instigated by the most ridiculous of reasons.

To keep it brief, wether they're participants or just live around this every day, it's makes for some mean ass immigrants.

The worst mistake countries of this world have made is install asylum programs in the present form, nothing gets better in there country because little is done about the core problem. But then we open the gates and everyone writes home about how easy they've got it now that there here.

Suddenly there shit hole becomes a breeding ground for people that want in. We can't say no, so we fill up.

Then they start to see people have it better than them still in A COUNTRY THEY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND (because they've worked for it btw) and human nature kicks in. You know, jealousy. So given there nature thats developed to what they've been exposed too, they fight/steal and kill.

Woo hoo.

Edited by brent47