Sign in to follow this  
Import S13

Pets, what'cha got?

i have a cat called simba.

When he was a baby:

1000207oi.jpg

and now, he is about 3 years old:

simbacat.jpg

kinda does he's own thing, only will tolerate you for a few minutes then walk away and chill somewhere else, a real independent cat.

I also have a marine fish tank, but there are 1 million photo's in the other thread.

Definitely next will be getting another dog, i had a kelpie named Sparky when i was young, lived to be 18 years old, f**K he was the best dog in the world, so intelligent, miss him so much!

here is a photo of a photo of him! :P Taken well before computers, the internet, the "digital camera" and such:

1000465j.jpg

red dog^^

love kelpies. so intelligent, i almost don't believe how smart mine is, he understands everything i say as if i'm saying it to a human.

here's another photo of mine that i took today. honestly love this dog more than anything in the world.

409735_10151127765058923_909580950_n.jpg

Here are some photos of our 3 pets;

We got Cougar as a stray over 6 years ago, she is the most awesome cat ever, she loves hanging out with you!

Trophy cat

283918_10150389949624832_1981605_n.jpg

Being cute

407196_10150707867839832_1116850979_n.jpg

Trying to steal Aran's subway

422928_10150833768654832_896144094_n.jpg

Our other car Comet who we think is related to Cougar, is 5 and also an ex stray. Comet is your typical cat who hates you all the damn time apart from when there is food and when it is cold!

comet.jpg

We got our dog Jack over 3.5 years ago, which makes him approximately 4 years old. He is a mixed breed from the Animal Welfare League, they think he is Kelpie x Spaniel... I can see some Kelpie in him, also whippet and maybe something else. He is a runner and thats all he loves doing! He's also a total sook and sleeps on the bed haha

409298_10150742583289832_1745314688_n.jpg

p1030627r.jpg

Here is my Staffy - Lucy

Shot of her as a pup

26862_10150164046240167_3530431_n.jpg

Shot of her full grown

182655_10150397841615167_3756440_n.jpg

168923_10150397842390167_6944096_n.jpg

Edited by n00bis

Had a pet pig, and have 3 German coolie's. there furr is this colurs:

white_camo_lg.jpg

But the White is black

more or less have a pet fox at work, follows me around all day. cute little bastard. softest fur i have ever touched, still rather skitish if you make any sudden movements (expected for a wild animal though). ill see if i can snag a piccy.

more or less have a pet fox at work, follows me around all day. cute little bastard. softest fur i have ever touched, still rather skitish if you make any sudden movements (expected for a wild animal though). ill see if i can snag a piccy.

now thats cool... did you see the fox skin hanging up in my carport?

yeh did see that, you better not shoot this little guy hes almost tame i swear haha

yeh did see that, you better not shoot this little guy hes almost tame i swear haha

yeah i'm halfway through tanning it to make a lap rug haha

yeah i'm halfway through tanning it to make a lap rug haha

BLOOD IS MURDER

*throws bucket of blood*

:lol:

that would be a wicked rug though, small, but an effective ball warmer non the less. need several foxes, make a coat, fashion a pimp stick and the bish's will flock.

Edited by -Truck-

the pack

img6698r.jpg

Awesome pic. I love how the dog on the right is like, "ey, what's going on over here?".

the pack

img6698r.jpg

Awesome pic. I love how the dog on the right is like, "ey, what's going on over here?".

Haha that's Zeus... he likes to always know whats going on and always in your face wanting pats... hes such a good mutt though! if I let him out the front all he does is sit behind the stag waiting for me to open the hatch so he can go for a ride with his head out the sunroof lol

My Devon Rex, she's 8, lazy, but aggressive if hungry lol

5a6d73cc.jpg

And our new Bengal Spotted, crazy little thing!

5663ceb2.jpg

2012-02-06191441.jpg

I can't go past my staffys. We have two at the moment. Boris is my white 7 year old bitch she is half american half english staffy. She is my first pet and as such has been treated like a child. Cyprus is our 12 month old blue boy, he's pure American staffy and pushing 40kg he is a chewing/backyard destroying machine. He is starting to calm down [i hope].

I've seen slut cats in this thread but I raise you a slut mutt.

08102011058.jpg

Cyprus was about 4months old in that pic he is now twice the size of boris.

Image097.jpg

Boris at about 8 weeks

And this is my last boy, we got given him when he was around 10 months old pure english staff named chopper. Unfortunately he was bitten by a snake.

Pic_0626_030.jpg

My main man Monty

Staffy Ridgeback Cross

Absolute chiller

IMG_0334.jpg