Sign in to follow this  
Keish.LB

Hardtuned.net Sunday Sessions.

Is the boss cutting sick for your Monday hangover blunders? The liver just can't take anymore punishment? Or you'd rather be out and social with your mates, cause' after all, that's what Sundays are about, right?

Right!

Hardtuned has you covered. Showcasing some of the hottest Japanese Performance, Exotics and Euro cars, your Sunday night is set. Come down, mingle with the gang and check out what your state has to offer!

ROBINA TRAIN STATION 6.30PM

Prove to everyone else that we are societies finest, don't ruin a good night for us. There is ZERO TOLERANCE on anti-social behaviour. This means;

NO HOONING

NO REVING YOUR ENGINES UNNECESSARILY

NO LITTERING

NO DERELICT ACTS

qld.jpg

This is awesome! I'll be attending in my nostalgic VIP ;) haha.

LOL at derelict.

Shall be there with my pig :) still have to get around to cleaning her from the skid pan...

Thanks for the sticker, average turnout and what's with people revving their engines on the way out? I personally dont want to get rammed by the police just for meeting up with a bunch of enthusiasts....

Agreed! ^^ What is the point?

"OMG, Listen to my exhaust brooo'.

Seriously, it only but make the culprit look like an ass. Not to mention a way to attract the wrong attention for a night that our team works so hard to put together for you guys! Respect, common sense and decency no longer exists in this society :(

Glad you enjoyed your sticker :D

Agreed fellas, It was going good until the immaturity kicked in which soured the night. But hey I could have always been worse right?