Sign in to follow this  
Keish.LB

Hardtuned.net Sunday Sessions.

Is the boss cutting sick for your Monday hangover blunders? The liver just can't take anymore punishment? Or you'd rather be out and social with your mates, cause' after all, that's what Sundays are about, right?

Right!

Hardtuned has you covered. Showcasing some of the hottest Japanese Performance, Exotics and Euro cars, your Sunday night is set. Come down, mingle with the gang and check out what your state has to offer!

UNDER THE BOLT BRIDGE, DOCKLANDS 4PM

Prove to everyone else that we are societies finest, don't ruin a good night for us. There is ZERO TOLERANCE on anti-social behaviour. This means;

NO HOONING

NO REVING YOUR ENGINES UNNECESSARILY

NO LITTERING

NO DERELICT ACTS

victoria.jpg

Word on the street is the Cops turned up..

You are correct my friend. and not just one... when i left at 5:45ish there was over 10 units...

was a good turnout but bit dissipointed to drive all the from near phillip island just to have roit police rock up and everyone leave, i didnt see 1 person play up in any car so there was realy no need to have 10+ cop cras there

Edited by nissan man

a few defects one of my mates got done for too low so nothing major just over kill on the amount of cops there imo was great before that happend oh and the 2 dude taking a piss who got busted by the cops i feel for them :(

theres a reason why there were that many cops, ill just leave it at that. special thanks goes to the D!Kh@DS THAT RUINED IT FOR EVERYON ELSE AT THE PREVIOUS FEW MEETS . and im blaming them for the defects handed out yestreday, i know its a harsh call, but thats the only reason the cops were there this time.

Edited by purple5ive

theres a reason why there were that many cops, ill just leave it at that. special thanks goes to the D!Kh@DS THAT RUINED IT FOR EVERYON ELSE AT THE PREVIOUS FEW MEETS . and im blaming them for the defects handed out yestreday, i know its a harsh call, but thats the only reason the cops were there this time.

lol i cant agree more.

even after the s15 went into the wall, people were still driving like morons, ofcourse if there is another meet the owners of the surrounding shops/residence will call po po regardless of how behaved people are. i'm sure they would rather not have to pay insurance excess for damage to property, or have a customer of theirs hit by some dumbass waving his ego stick around.

Yeh worst thing is police should have been at those meets not this one...no real *richard cranium* behaviour and just massive over kill by the police. 1 TMU is enough to patrol up and down to make sure no one does anything stupid. not the Publice Disorder and the Critical Incident Responce Team....

Next meet will be bigger and better lol. can guarantee we'll have the mounted horse police, dog squad and Army deployed to keep us under control......

lol critical incedent response team?

f**k tmu must've been bored yesterday

Edited by AaronS14

Are most of the people who have been ruining it for others people who found out about these meets from the forum itself?

I've heard of a lot of instances where stragglers have passed the meeting area, joined in, and caused issues for others by acting like a general ass.

What did AXE MAN have to say about it this time?

Obviously he didn't need to control the crowd at this meet as the 10 police units would have ensured no one would be waving an axe aroundparticipating in hoon behaviour.

What did AXE MAN have to say about it this time?

Obviously he didn't need to control the crowd at this meet as the 10 police units would have ensured no one would be waving an axe aroundparticipating in hoon behaviour.

wasnt held at the same location, and the last i looked they fenced up the area and his little hut is now gone.