Sign in to follow this  
Downsie

r32 Daily Driver

Same everywhere, can drive a veyron on L's if you want because apparently having mum or dad sitting next to you is fine.

Hope ya man can't drive turbo r32 on p's cause I am driving a Na r32 on p's never get hassled and didn't thin there were banned

Looks sweet man. I'm in the same position as you I got this Aplication but the dude at the desk told me I need supporting info as to why I need to drive turbo. I'm in qld also with 32 gtst.

Looks sweet man. I'm in the same position as you I got this Aplication but the dude at the desk told me I need supporting info as to why I need to drive turbo. I'm in qld also with 32 gtst.

nah man hes either lying to you or doesn't know what hes on about, you don't need a reason, just need to send away a specs sheet stating the weight and power.. good to hear you've got a 32 aswell! any photos? Edited by Downsie

ended up spending all my savings on a new patrol! mods for the skyline will have to wait while now haha gave the truck a buff and it came up sweet :thumbsup: ( i didnt put the truck lights on the roof or the mack dog on the bonnet) :puke:

038_zps994fad2b.jpg

made up a stainless shift knob at work too for the 32!

005_zps77997ddc.jpg

Edited by Downsie

He means supporting info to support your claim that it is under 125kw/tonne, all you need, skip all the questions about why you want it.

84C62C68-7514-4616-864E-8C910EF30760-1118-0000013EF4C40A65.jpg

There's the rig

But I shall apply for exemption keep me safe for the last 2 months of p plates

Sweet patrol whats your plans for that

84C62C68-7514-4616-864E-8C910EF30760-1118-0000013EF4C40A65.jpg

There's the rig

But I shall apply for exemption keep me safe for the last 2 months of p plates

Sweet patrol whats your plans for that

looks neat as! What wheels are they?

And probably just chuck a bigger set of tyres on when the old ones are buggered and mabey a 3 or 4 inch lift, its allready got everything appart from a snorkel

F2BB3A50-DAA7-4F0A-BF55-653896ED6B51-3512-000004D0156D960A.jpg.

Oh yeh sick 4bys are good fun ay

Keen to see what happens to the skyline but

they suit real nice man! and yeah they are good fun, still going to try mod the skyline more soon. what are your plans for yours?

The usual stuff what ever I can afford as I'm only a apprentice I will make thread soon

yeah im an apprentice aswell, 1st year, money does get tough at times haha what trade you doing?

Been a long time since iv posted on here, the cars been through a few different changes and is currently being turned into a track only car.

004_zps7b579d44.jpg

012_zpsacbb33e9.jpg

048_zps161021cc.jpg

065_zps24ddea7f.jpg

180_zps3001cf3c.jpg

that silicone joiner though puke.gif

Doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it works mate :thumbsup: