Sign in to follow this  
daniel180

n/a 180sx

hey everyone, been on here for a while looking around and thought i might put my 180 on here, owned it for about 6 months now and its my first car

when i first got it appart from tail lights and skirts

post-107963-0-76718700-1347538280_thumb.jpg

currently has:

tein rear coilovers and not sure on fronts

sr20de out of s15 autech

shortend air intake

battery in boot

2.5 exhaust

drift works camber arms (not in yet)

rays mesh 17x8 17x9 +24

nismo skirts

origin carbon roof lip

type x rear seats, passenger seat and door cards

recaro sr4 drivers seat on bride rail

dmax taillights

momo steering wheel

soon to come:

type x front bumper

type x rear pods

nardi

paint

car is lower since this photo

post-107963-0-23040000-1347538275_thumb.jpg

post-107963-0-19358300-1347538265_thumb.jpg

Edited by daniel180

Pretty sure I saw you today at around lunch time. Car looks really good mate. :)

haha yea probably, near maccas? saw you wave, and cheers :)

Edited by daniel180

hows she run? did you do the mods yourself or bought it like that?

nice looking car !

hows she run? did you do the mods yourself or bought it like that?

nice looking car !

thanks man, it goes alright couldn't compare it to a stock 1 tho as i bought it with the engine, all ive done is wheels, type x interior, skirts, lights and roof lip

also another old photo ive got

post-107963-0-32916700-1347542801_thumb.jpg

nice 80 mate..

decent set of 4 studders you've got there.. :)

hey they were on boost for a while and fat fitment bought them for me, repainted the centers, polished and took the rash off the lips and i bought them off him,

got my car mod plated back too 4 seats and the recaro seat this morning, cost $150 for a mobile guy called AVCS to come out, pritty cheap considering i went to vanquip at mansfeild yesterday and they wanted $400 and i had to take the car to them, also get my type x front bar and pods in about 2 weeks and hopefully paint straight after, anyone know where in brisbane do a decent job that dont charge a heap, was thinking cdr paint and panel?

Edited by daniel180

my mum got pulled over today, she drove it home as i am on learners, and they got her turning into my driveway, gave her a warning for steering wheel, gear nob as its to big? and suspension too low, going to get a nardi gara 3 anyways as they have a padded center, and probably get a nismo or something similar gear nob, but going to leave it at the hight it is now

Edited by daniel180

they were saying its illegal cause in a crash u can hit your head on it or something, thought i would be alright since i got H pattern, at least they didn't actually defect it,

Edited by daniel180

Gara 3 is tops, been using one for about a year now and love it. Depending on where you live, I had Bayside Car Care (Cleveland) re-spray a boot/ducktail for me. They did a really good job, and were reasonable about the price.

Gara 3 is tops, been using one for about a year now and love it. Depending on where you live, I had Bayside Car Care (Cleveland) re-spray a boot/ducktail for me. They did a really good job, and were reasonable about the price.

yea hopefully get it in a week or 2 aswell then buying stuff will slow down a fair bit once i get the kit and stuff, haha running out of money, paid for the car and all the stuff myself aswell, can swap the nismo skirts +$80 for type x skirts so then i got a full kit appart from lights and wing haha Edited by daniel180

nah havnt got around to it, is fine if u just double clutch and give it a little rev when going from 3rd to 2nd

so got my type x stuff today, put the front bumper on, and hopefully getting painted next week, also lowered it a heap, exhaust sits like 50mm of the ground atm :) have 1 problem tho, dont have the damn bulb holders and the sr20 bumper bump holders dont fit, hopefully can find some otherwise it will have no indicators or parkers -.-

thanks haha, did you see it at short track? ive got the plugs and stuff comming monday, also its going in for paint monday, have got the full type x, like skirts and pods and valance but the paint and panel place can put that stuff on, also might chuck some 15mm bolt on spacers on so its +14

Yeah man, I was standing on the hillside, so it was hard to miss.

oh haha, im going down tomorrow aswell, i paid and stuff and was sitting in the grandstand but every1 would stand straight infront of you, so i was like f**kit and went over there

car has been in paint and panel for the last week getting rust cut out and about to get painted, also selling my wheels so i can hopefully grab the staggered work xt7s that are forsale but if they sell ill just keep mine, bought 15mm bolt on spacers for the rear aswell and ive got some new pipes for it ill get put on once its pack from paint

post-107963-0-09630600-1351415053_thumb.jpg

update,

got car back 3 or so weeks ago got stitched so i never paid as its a complete mess and have started cutting the rust out and stuff with my mate and hopefully have that all done soon

also go my guards rolled by fat fitment

bronze xt7s 17 front and 18 rear

type x lights with altezza center will get genuine soon

and thinking of getting a dmax boot lip but sorta thinking of the stock type x wing aswell so not sure

pic side on is wet btw so paint looks half decent but there are bog lines all threw it also he fibreglassed all the rust and holes when i specifically said weld them, and when i started sanding it back and stuff all the fibreglass was straight over paint and pretty much fell completely out, but ive probably done 50% so far and hopefully get cdr paint and panel to respray with windows out and stuff

skirts and pods are also just sitting on there in the photo

post-107963-0-63644400-1354010749_thumb.jpg

post-107963-0-78884900-1354010971_thumb.jpg

now has a 2-way with higher ratios, h/d clutch, good gearbox, vanquish front lip and type x tail lights, also a little lower, need new rear coilovers so i can get it tucking rim ;)

Saw this again at the Rad-Times event, looking better and better dude! Have you had any police attention with your plates?

post-107963-0-56389400-1360326011_thumb.jpg

want the rear 20mm lower and a skinnier tyre on the front

Edited by daniel180

havnt updated in ages, now has 2 1/2 exhaust done by fabulous, silkroad coilovers, ikeya lower controll arms and waiting on ikeya tie rods, also have some caster arms, full respray in mazda true red by cdr paint and panel, all windows out etc, here is a pic

post-107963-0-87159300-1366099622_thumb.jpg