Sign in to follow this  
sweepa

Muslim Riots and calls for Deportation!

As I said, deporting them all isn't the answer and wont do as much good as people think. We just need to target the people who were throwing bottles or instigating the violence.

That's what I meant. Deporting them would cause the biggest riot in the world.

No I'm not muslim, but then again I don't go out screaming f**k muslims ra ra ra. I respect them like I respect any other religion.

I am 100% on what others say here, if they don't want to respect our laws and view then they can piss off. We can't go into their country and do our shit like women wearing bikinis and we respect that. They should do the same here.

They're weak and you're all weak, as are all the keyboard warriors on Facebook; suggesting ppl should die when really you'll probably sit next to each other on a bus/train tomorrow like nothing happened. Nothing is going to happen and nothing is going to change. Immigration laws ought to though.

In fact I give them a little credit for not "organizing" a protest.. What a joke. Picking up the phone/filling out a form/asking for permission kinda defeats the purpose?

f**k respect. There is no laws on respect only the protection of our freedom of expression/speech.

When I insult and attack Christians, they get annoyed, they will disagree with my points of view but they won't try to murder me.

This is Australia not Saudi Arabia. I can draw whatever the f**k I want. Be that Jesus f**king himself or Muhammad.

Civilized people attack each other with words.

Edited by Peter89

The difference between a christian and a muslim.

Jesus: Says forgive and forget.

Muslims: Have different versions of the book and take mohammads words differently, some take it as kill, some take it as forgive, teach, etc.

Again. I'm no muslim but that's my understanding of it.

If anyone here is a firm muslim believer do explain why there are different beliefs and why people take it differently. I'd like to know.

While I would absolutly LOVE to see religion in all forms die out. I will respect these people's right to protest - protest NOT riot. I will give them credit enough that they are willing to stand up for what they believe in.

Something I can not say many Australians. I mean even our own car community just rolled over when state government Australia wide brought in the over burdening Anti-hooning laws. Not to mention all the Bullshit defect laws.

In regards to them breaking the law and being deported. To this day I have no respect for the vast majority of traffic laws. If I want to speed I will, if I want to race off the lights I will, if I want to do a skid I will. The fact remains however I usually do these things in safe areas like late at night in deserted industrial areas.

Now although I am an Australian citizen I was born in New Zealand (cuzzy bro) and essentially an immigrant. And while I follow all other Australian laws as a petrol head I don't really follow the traffic laws. Should I be deported?

Ok ok you can't really compare doing 15km over the speed limit on the highway to rioting and disrespecting everything Australian culture stands for. But where is the line?

At the end of the day the less religion in this country the better, so deport the f**kers for all I care. But just understand it sets a dangerous big brother presedent.

Ps. I found the movie funny as f**k. And while I have no problem with Arab people - Muslims along with Christian can go f**k themselves.

Edited by Shakey Bones

While I would absolutly LOVE to see religion in all forms die out. I will respect these people's right to protest - protest NOT riot. I will give them credit enough that they are willing to stand up for what they believe in.

Something I can not say many Australians. I mean even our own car community just rolled over when state government Australia wide brought in the over burdening Anti-hooning laws. Not to mention all the Bullshit defect laws.

In regards to them breaking the law and being deported. To this day I have no respect for the vast majority of traffic laws. If I want to speed I will, if I want to race off the lights I will, if I want to do a skid I will. The fact remains however I usually do these things in safe areas like late at night in deserted industrial areas.

Now although I am an Australian citizen I was born in New Zealand (cuzzy bro) and essentially an immigrant. And while I follow all other Australian laws as a petrol head I don't really follow the traffic laws. Should I be deported?

Ok ok you can't really compare doing 15km over the speed limit on the highway to rioting and disrespecting everything Australian culture stands for. But where is the line?

At the end of the day the less religion in this country the better, so deport the f**kers for all I care. But just understand it sets a dangerous big brother presedent.

Ps. I found the movie funny as f**k.

To me it's not so much that there breaking the law that's worrying, it's that they hate us and want to kill us!!!!

I think most Australians (and most westerners) generally tend to try and live by the philosophy of 'live and let live', but that only works if everybody kind of believes in the same philosophy, when you have a culture who's philosophy is 'F#ck You, believe what we believe or we'll cut your f#cking heads off!!!", live and let live tends to go out the window.

We need to start thinking beyond just today and start thinking what things are going to be like in 50 years time when there's ten times as many of them. Are our kids/grand kids going to be fighting in some sort of civil war in the not to distant future because we failed to realize that two incompatible and opposing ideologies can't peacefully coexist and we failed to act? I hope not.

There are undoubtedly many many innocent Muslims out there who have nothing to do with this and just want to be able to go peacefully about there day to day lives, and it's unfortunate that they wind up getting caught up in the middle of this, but the western world really does need to ask the question "by not doing something drastic now, are we setting ourselves up for much bigger problems in the future?"

Disagreeing religious people need to ignore each other. Thats plain and simple. You don't see Christians fighting with scientologists do you? The Muslims are just too preoccupied with the next life and opposing others beliefs to live in this world in harmony. I do not respect them protesting or rioting in Australia when nothing in this country had/has set them off. It was a YouTube movie for f**k sake.

This!

How f**king retarded can people actually get?

I'm Muslim and I think these people are scum. They should be happy their safe and their kids are growing up in a great country like this Instead of acting like f**k wits.

But I'm more pissed off that they are potentially going to ruin my sons life by making him grow up in a country that doesn't like Muslims

To me it's not so much that there breaking the law that's worrying, it's that they hate us and want to kill us!!!!

I think most Australians (and most westerners) generally tend to try and live by the philosophy of 'live and let live', but that only works if everybody kind of believes in the same philosophy, when you have a culture who's philosophy is 'F#ck You, believe what we believe or we'll cut your f#cking heads off!!!", live and let live tends to go out the window.

We need to start thinking beyond just today and start thinking what things are going to be like in 50 years time when there's ten times as many of them. Are our kids/grand kids going to be fighting in some sort of civil war in the not to distant future because we failed to realize that two incompatible and opposing ideologies can't peacefully coexist and we failed to act? I hope not.

There are undoubtedly many many innocent Muslims out there who have nothing to do with this and just want to be able to go peacefully about there day to day lives, and it's unfortunate that they wind up getting caught up in the middle of this, but the western world really does need to ask the question "by not doing something drastic now, are we setting ourselves up for much bigger problems in the future?"

I agree with you but I'll say that I think those die hard Muslims you're talking about will grow and change, and lighten up as they assimilate in western cultures, and in the same way we feel they will affect us - we will affect them. Remember Christians were die hards back in earlier civilization and look at them now, it's almost joke to our generation. I know and have worked with a few Muslim ppl and they were all really cool, and smart actually. I knew one particular guy who's dad absolutely hated westerners and didn't want him having anything to do with them, in the end he rebelled because he's happier living that way.

I think the f**kheads are marginal, and the ones that marched (apart from the sheep that followed them) should be noted and re-neducated. Immigration should weed them out in future, a questionnaire about their beliefs or something. Kiss a crucifix or walk around with an I

But I'm more pissed off that they are potentially going to ruin my sons life by making him grow up in a country that doesn't like Muslims

Back in the day he would've been beaten daily in the school yard, just like the wog, the asian, etc.

Don't worry, we're too PC, too busy wearing polo tops, too busy looking on to what other people on facebook are doing to do anything.

Hardcore Australia(nism) died a long time ago, we just have an ideology believing that we're still tough *milkshakes*.

Your kid will be fine, just teach him to do a skid.

Am I the only person who realises muslim doesn't equal immigrant. Being religious is a belief, not a race. Many muslims who live here are 2nd or 3rd generation. They don't know anything but australian culture. Not to mention people who convert to a certain religion.

This isn't an islamic problem, nor a religious problem, it's anger and frustration being exercised. People have a lot of misdirected hate, be it not having the job you want, not being able to find a partner, people not being given the recognition they believe they deserve. People will channel their frustration the only way they know how. A lot of people do it by being douchebags on the internet, these people do it in the name of their religion.

I can understand why people protest, and I can understand why muslims around the world are protesting, but it needs to have a point. I saw people in Africa protesting about the same topic. Firstly I doubt any of them would have even seen the video or been able to understand it in English. Secondly, what's the point in protesting in your own country and causing trouble to people around you. Boycott USA products, start an online petition or whatever.

Protesting needs to have a point or a goal. The goal here seems like using this as an excuse to channel hate or frustration. All they are doing is making life harder for the every-day hard working tax paying muslim.

Edited by steveP

"Saying Sharia law is ok because it is part of Muslim culture is like saying the holocaust was ok because it was part of NAZI culture."

Well said wrexy, hopefully it all works out well, if your son grows up to be the child/man you want him to be then it sounds like he will be fine regardless. There is to much school yard bullying alone before race/gender and religion come into it.

"Obama.. Obama... We love Osama"??

Where do I even start on this with out coming across as a "racist"? Oh wait, That will happen anyway no matter what I say.

Firstly, The movie was a peice of shit; It was just a funny parody for f**ks sake. I don't crack the shits and start riots when ever some prick who isn't white puts a youtube vid up taking the piss out of Aussies? So why are there *milkshakes* any different.

Im all for fair go and having a very broad multicultural presence in Australia, In some cases I welcome it. But these *milkshakes* who are running around with "Behead those who don't believe in that faggot who we are protesting over" and moreso what pissed me off "Obama..Obama... We love osama"? Seriously. Its *milkshakes* like that that REALLY need to be deported. All points i've read in this thread have been just and not unfair at all; Australia is a beautiful place, That seems to want to fine comb all the bullshit out before worse happens. So why not comb these f**kwits out of our country? I know a LOT of beautiful muslim folk, I even work with a few; And they are the nicest AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS that you will ever come across.. They don't preach and carry on, And think what happened in Sydney is pathetic in some ways, Are a little ashamed to be Muslim; But the pricks that beat and battered Australian cops and were chanting utter complete bullshit need to be shipped out.

Our government is weak. Our government is pathetic; We have a red head slag as PM... And she has done sweet f**k all for the Australian worker. Tighter laws need to be in place in these instances when they are given too much freedom and try to reign over the Australian Public.

We welcome such f**kwits and we even bend over backwards for their bullshit religion, And this is what happens.

f**k em, Ship em back. I don't want their shit here. Nor does anyway else.

Ps. f**k Halal... I want my mutha f**kn bacon in my burger from Nando's around the corner :P

the ones that really pisss me off are the ones that think they are extremists... treat them like one. put a bullet in their head. maybe a bit too harsh.. treat them like an extremists shall i say.

I'm Muslim and I think these people are scum. They should be happy their safe and their kids are growing up in a great country like this Instead of acting like f**k wits.

Well, you can do something about that. Get "mainstream" muslims to actually defend freedom of speech.

Until that happens, islam is ideologically opposed to the west.

People in Australia have the right to express their views, no matter their views, without the fear of violence from other individuals.

People have the right to practice religion AS LONG as such practices follow within current laws.

People don't have any protections on "respect" or "offense". Calls for such changes to the laws are just clear attempts to remove our freedom of expression.

This is my fundamental issue with islam. I am well aware only a small percentage of muslims within the west are extreme enough to claim the killing of people over drawings

however it is the mainstream that turn their backs to the real issue that clearly shows to me that muslims don't support freedom.

I want to see the "mainstream" muslims to stand up and say, who gives a f**k about that stupid movie. If you don't like the content, don't watch it.

then again, i wont hold me breath waiting for such actions.

Edited by Peter89

Fair point, 100% agree with everything you said.

With all due respect, perhaps you might then want to rethink the benefit of following an ideology tied to so much hatred and division based on Bronze age superstition and myth that has no scientific founding nor little historical fact and perhaps just consider yourself an Arab-Australian (or whatever country your family originated form as I know there are Muslims from other geographical areas.) Please understand I would say the exact same thing if you labeled yourself as a Christian, Jew or Hindu.

The age of people following these ideologies that were used to divide tribes, control the minds of the many and oppress so many needs to come to an end.

Edited by Shakey Bones

Well, you can do something about that. Get "mainstream" muslims to actually defend freedom of speech.

Until that happens, islam is ideologically opposed to the west.

People in Australia have the right to express their views, no matter their views, without the fear of violence from other individuals.

People have the right to practice religion AS LONG as such practices follow within current laws.

People don't have any protections on "respect" or "offense". Calls for such changes to the laws are just clear attempts to remove our freedom of expression.

This is my fundamental issue with islam. I am well aware only a small percentage of muslims within the west are extreme enough to claim the killing of people over drawings

however it is the mainstream that turn their backs to the real issue that clearly shows to me that muslims don't support freedom.

I want to see the "mainstream" muslims to stand up and say, who gives a f**k about that stupid movie. If you don't like the content, don't watch it.

then again, i wont hold me breath waiting for such actions.

Exactly.

Not all muslims are participating in these Riots but the great majority of them have kept silent over the matter.

I am willing to bet that a whole lot of them agree with what took place on saturday and just chose not to take part.

The wider muslim community deserves every bit of bad press this shit has generated because they have done sweet fvck all to manage their own people.

Fair point, 100% agree with everything you said.

With all due respect, perhaps you might then want to rethink the benefit of following an ideology tied to so much hatred and division based on Bronze age superstition and myth that has no scientific founding nor little historical fact and perhaps just consider yourself an Arab-Australian (or whatever country your family originated form as I know there are Muslims from other geographical areas.) Please understand I would say the exact same thing if you labeled yourself as a Christian, Jew or Hindu.

The age of people following these ideologies that were used to divide tribes, control the minds of the many and oppress so many needs to come to an end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXhLxl5tM9Y

Totally agree.

I think we need to adopt the same culture that is currently being adopted in Europe in regards to Arabic immigration, ask most expats from France how they feel about the Arabs and what they have done to the culture over there. Yes, i am racist, i don't beleive that the ideologies and belief systems that exist in the middle east have any place in modern culture, regardless of where you are. 500 years ago it was the norm, not anymore, instead of getting with the times they are simply moving elsewhere and trying to instill their backwards, ignorant belief systems on everyone else. Don't get me started on Sharia law!

sorry, haven't bothered to read every comment.. except for a handful of them..

I'm a full Australian citizen, and a Muslim, i honestly find the people doing these riots disgusting! everyone of them should be ashamed of themselves, i would not think twice to deport them the f**k out of this country. But there are extremists in every religion no matter where you go.. I personally watched the movie not too long ago, and i found it a little offensive, till i realised it was a parody, no need to start violence over, fighting fire with fire only makes the fire bigger..

regardless, this wont mean anything, but i am sorry for these bloody idiots making the good ones of us look bad :(

sincerely, the good muslims that have jobs.

also, to the people saying "the rest of us are just as bad for not controlling our own people"

really? did you use your brain at all while making that statement? so, the people in Adelaide city on friday that SCREAM religion into peoples faces and insult people, or the terrorists that ARENT muslim, that are christian, you never see muslims coming out and saying "f**k all christians because a handful of them screwed up"

comon dude, use some common sense, dont chuck the rest of us in with these scum, its the governments responsibility to take care of stuff like this.. not people of the same religion.

Edited by omg_its_an_import

Not all priests are kiddy fiddlers, but the whole church is being taken to task for the actions of the few.

And those nutjobs in Adelaide mall are not beating cops senseless. If the muslim protest only consisted of retarded religious messages like that in Adelaide then nobody would care.

Not all priests are kiddy fiddlers, but the whole church is being taken to task for the actions of the few.

And those nutjobs in Adelaide mall are not beating cops senseless. If the muslim protest only consisted of retarded religious messages like that in Adelaide then nobody would care.

you misunderstood my point. its not right to chuck in everyone in the shits because of a few bad people. I just mean that there are some extremely good muslims out there, im sure people you know are muslim and they are nice people, we arent all going down the street screaming "obama, obama, we love osama" which is so ridicules to even say that it kinda made me laugh at their stupidity.

so please don't generalise, you wanna talk crap about these particular individuals, go ahead, and i'll talk shit about them too. But i know for a fact that a lot of NS.com users are actually muslim, and are either Converts or 2nd or 3rd generation Arabs, that consider themselves australian-arabs. not arab-australians. so yeah, deport these f**kers. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlxzRSbjElo

Edited by omg_its_an_import

you misunderstood my point. its not right to chuck in everyone in the shits because of a few bad people. I just mean that there are some extremely good muslims out there, im sure people you know are muslim and they are nice people, we arent all going down the street screaming "obama, obama, we love osama" which is so ridicules to even say that it kinda made me laugh at their stupidity.

so please don't generalise, you wanna talk crap about these particular individuals, go ahead, and i'll talk shit about them too. But i know for a fact that a lot of NS.com users are actually muslim, and are either Converts or 2nd or 3rd generation Arabs, that consider themselves australian-arabs. not arab-australians. so yeah, deport these f**kers. lol

There may be many good muslims in Australia, but most of those good muslims would have at least some association with a bad muslim (brother, friend, member of local gathering).

The heavy integration in the muslim community that these crackheads enjoy is an indication that the good muslims are not choosing to outcast, discipline or at least educate the bad ones.

For that, very few of them are free of blame.

If the muslim community was truly interested in distancing themselves from these idiots they would be doing a whole lot more to make sure those who participated on Saturday are identified and punished.

Edited by Chappy