Sign in to follow this  
sweepa

Muslim Riots and calls for Deportation!

Not all priests are kiddy fiddlers, but the whole church is being taken to task for the actions of the few.

And those nutjobs in Adelaide mall are not beating cops senseless. If the muslim protest only consisted of retarded religious messages like that in Adelaide then nobody would care.

you misunderstood my point. its not right to chuck in everyone in the shits because of a few bad people. I just mean that there are some extremely good muslims out there, im sure people you know are muslim and they are nice people, we arent all going down the street screaming "obama, obama, we love osama" which is so ridicules to even say that it kinda made me laugh at their stupidity.

so please don't generalise, you wanna talk crap about these particular individuals, go ahead, and i'll talk shit about them too. But i know for a fact that a lot of NS.com users are actually muslim, and are either Converts or 2nd or 3rd generation Arabs, that consider themselves australian-arabs. not arab-australians. so yeah, deport these f**kers. lol

There may be many good muslims in Australia, but most of those good muslims would have at least some association with a bad muslim.

The heavy integration in the muslim community that these crackheads enjoy is an indication that the good muslims are not choosing to outcast, discipline or at least educate the bad ones.

For that, very few of them are free of blame.

i see, it's simple. You're a racist, and you just cant see the good in some people? that's fine dude. I dont feel like its my responsibility to "discipline" people who claim to be one of us, when really, they are doing the exact opposite to what islam teaches.. they are not muslims, therefore, not our responsibility.

there's no need to reply to this btw, i know there's no point of arguing with you. cause you've already made up your mind on all muslims, i just hope the next time you meet a muslim face to face, you tell him what you think of his religion and his/hers people. instead of just being a keyboard racist. :)

i see, it's simple. You're a racist, and you just cant see the good in some people? that's fine dude. I dont feel like its my responsibility to "discipline" people who claim to be one of us, when really, they are doing the exact opposite to what islam teaches.. they are not muslims, therefore, not our responsibility.

there's no need to reply to this btw, i know there's no point of arguing with you. cause you've already made up your mind on all muslims, i just hope the next time you meet a muslim face to face, you tell him what you think of his religion and his/hers people. instead of just being a keyboard racist. :)

:lol: :lol:

Since when did this conversation switch from religion to race einstein?

You can't handle a little backlash as a result of your backwards medieval religion and so you have to play the race card?

Cry me a fvcking river.

The best part of your post was where you stopped short of promoting violence in a face to face encounter, you can almost see the cut and paste marks where its supposed to be :lol:

Go on, show your true colours ;)

Edited by Chappy

:lol: :lol:

Since when did this conversation switch from religion to race einstein?

You can't handle a little backlash as a result of your backwards medieval religion and so you have to play the race card?

Cry me a fvcking river.

The best part of your post was where you stopped short of promoting violence in a face to face encounter, you can almost see the cut and paste marks where its supposed to be :lol:

Go on, show your true colours ;)

haha, you're a pretty talented troll man, seriously.. lol

you're good at changing what people were trying to say.. i wasnt promoting violence, i just dont like fakes..

Retarded tangents aside.

There is no denying that these people have to exist somewhere. They need a community to live in, a family to come from, friends to associate with and a mosque to pray in.

In every one of these groups there will be other people, most of which will be good people.

By tolerating these retards within their community, they are also shouldering the blame.

alright civil argument.

i see your point, but i dont involve myself with the community, which is why im so detached from them..

regardless. the main point this whole thread was to verbally bash the people doing the riots..

alright civil argument.

i see your point, but i dont involve myself with the community, which is why im so detached from them..

regardless. the main point this whole thread was to verbally bash the people doing the riots..

If you do not associate with the muslim community then why do you take my comments about the community (with which you do not associate) so personal?

My gripes have nothing to do with you.

alright civil argument.

If you do not associate with the muslim community then why do you take my comments about the community (with which you do not associate) so personal?

as much as i hate those extremists, it still is a kind of a personal attack when you put everyone in the same boat.. you dont believe in what we believe.. thats fine.. but no need to insult... i know its the internet.. but still.. lol

In the long run 'Religion must die for the human race to live' (Christian, muslim whatever you've been brainwashed into believing) Plain and simple. (old beliefs keep us ignorant) Seek the truth. Not these old school archaic suppressive belief systems.

Much respect to the past but time to learn and move on people. Were all happy to use and enjoy things that science (the art of questioning and learning) has taught us. (no thanks to religion's in general) So be progressive and get with the times.

alright civil argument.

as much as i hate those extremists, it still is a kind of a personal attack when you put everyone in the same boat.. you dont believe in what we believe.. thats fine.. but no need to insult... i know its the internet.. but still.. lol

I am not putting everybody in the same boat, i am referring to the muslim community (one which you have demonstrated that not all muslims are a part of).

I am also struggling to see any insults from me towards said community.

I think what you are suffering from here is a case of selective/assumptive reading. Tis a common affliction suffered by those partaking in religious debate ;)

Edited by Chappy

alright civil argument.

I am not putting everybody in the same boat, i am referring to the muslim community (one which you have demonstrated that not all muslims are a part of).

I am also struggling to see any insults from me towards said community.

I think what you are suffering from here is a case of selective/assumptive reading. Tis a common affliction suffered by those partaking in religious debate ;)

i think you're right.. (srs) haha

i may need to go back and re-read your comments, my mistake.

i think you're right.. (srs) haha

i may need to go back and re-read your comments, my mistake.

No worries, we've all done it :D

I'm a full Australian citizen, and a Muslim, i honestly find the people doing these riots disgusting! everyone of them should be ashamed of themselves, i would not think twice to deport them the f**k out of this country. But there are extremists in every religion no matter where you go.. I personally watched the movie not too long ago, and i found it a little offensive, till i realised it was a parody, no need to start violence over, fighting fire with fire only makes the fire bigger..

I agree with you, but you have to agree that these people and the violence they practice would not exist if religion was more moderate (as your own interpretation appears to be), or was completely abandoned.

Religion is the problem, but as you said above:

i just hope the next time you meet a muslim face to face, you tell him what you think of his religion and his/hers people

I try not to judge people, but I will judge and criticise a religion. Especially a violent and hateful one. The problem is though, people are afraid of criticising Islam in public and afraid to criticise religion face to face with a Muslim. Most people aren't afraid of criticising religion face to face with a Christian, or a Hindu, but they fear violence and retribution if they criticise Islam in public/person. I think that says a lot about the religion right there. I mean, why can't we criticise religions? Some of them are horrible.

Half of them are probably just thugs looking for something to smash. They don't have an agenda, just a means to smash shit and fight

Bit like the London riots.

Obama Obama we love Osama?? Seriously if your'e gonna yell that down the street GTFO!!

I'm a full Australian citizen, and a Muslim, i honestly find the people doing these riots disgusting! everyone of them should be ashamed of themselves, i would not think twice to deport them the f**k out of this country. But there are extremists in every religion no matter where you go.. I personally watched the movie not too long ago, and i found it a little offensive, till i realised it was a parody, no need to start violence over, fighting fire with fire only makes the fire bigger..

I agree with you, but you have to agree that these people and the violence they practice would not exist if religion was more moderate (as your own interpretation appears to be), or was completely abandoned.

Religion is the problem, but as you said above:

i just hope the next time you meet a muslim face to face, you tell him what you think of his religion and his/hers people

I try not to judge people, but I will judge and criticise a religion. Especially a violent and hateful one. The problem is though, people are afraid of criticising Islam in public and afraid to criticise religion face to face with a Muslim. Most people aren't afraid of criticising religion face to face with a Christian, or a Hindu, but they fear violence and retribution if they criticise Islam in public/person. I think that says a lot about the religion right there. I mean, why can't we criticise religions? Some of them are horrible.

It's funny you mention the 'fact' that Islam is a hateful and violent religion, having witnessed both Christianity and Islam second hand through family, Islam is by far the more moderate, it preaches equality(between sex and race) and peace throughout the Quran, whereas the bible is riddled with stories of conquests (story of David). Islam also accepts Jesus as a prophet whereas Christianity only accepts the word of Jesus...

The problem with Islam is that too many 'rednecks'/'niggas' practice it. By redneck and nigga I mean ignorant ass mofo. It is these ignorant ass mofos who misunderstand the context in which the Quran is written, and in turn blow shit up.

Now before you call me camel rider, do note camels live in australia, and that I am atheist though tolerant and accepting of any faith in its purest form,but all faith is corrupted these days.

Edited by spongeboy

Now before you call me camel rider, do note camels live in australia, and that I am atheist though tolerant and accepting of any faith in its purest form,but all faith is corrupted these days.

I disagree with the notion of "all faith is corrupted these days".

If you look back on what history there is on the actions of various faiths you will see that they have always been corrupted, it is just these days we have the internet to keep a record of it.

I disagree with the notion of "all faith is corrupted these days".

If you look back on what history there is on the actions of various faiths you will see that they have always been corrupted, it is just these days we have the internet to keep a record of it.

Well yes and no, people back then didn't know any better and followed and preached blindly. whereas faith is commonly used to generate wealth these days.. But any faith in its primordial state is free of corruption as faith is in a way based on ideals ad vice versa..

I think theres a few points from each side that most are missing or dont know. ill try clear it up to the best i know.

The guy that made the video is anti muslim, he made the video knowing there going to get the shits and do retarted things so that the westerners and muslims can start a war.

what he did was very smart and he knows whats in the quran. because in the quran it says be nice to all but if someone disrespects the prophets you are allowed to kill that person.

The muslims that are rioting in sydney are smart also because they know if they start up a big enough stink then everyone will hate all mulims, making people like me who dont care and have better things to do, apart of it also cause when the guy down the road throws a brick at my window, im going to make sure that doesnt happen again

Australia needs to grow balls and say "anyone f**k up again and your being deported, and you can kiss your citizenship good buy "

Well yes and no, people back then didn't know any better

Two comments.

1 ) As if people know better now

2 ) The ruling elite sure would have known...

Two comments.

Funny you mention that given the ideas posted by one Charles Darwin...

The ruling elite were just as stupid, look at the children's crusade for proof..

The guy that made the video is anti muslim, he made the video knowing there going to get the shits and do retarted things so that the westerners and muslims can start a war.

what he did was very smart and he knows whats in the quran. because in the quran it says be nice to all but if someone disrespects the prophets you are allowed to kill that person.

comon bro!! don't mention that stuff on the internet :P it makes us look bad, i purposely didnt put that in my argument because people would take it way outa context, when it actually says "your honor, mother, or religion, you may rage war over those 3 things and only those 3 things"

but people take it WAYYYY out of context..

Two comments.

The ruling elite were just as stupid, look at the children's crusade for proof..

In the dark ages the second richest people (after royalty) were priests and most of the biggest most spectacular buildings in existence were churches.

Corruption has existed in religion for as long as religion has included human beings.

Human beings will always find a way to gain an unfair advantage.

Two comments.

In the dark ages the second richest people (after royalty) were priests and most of the biggest most spectacular buildings in existence were churches.

Corruption has existed in religion for as long as religion has included human beings.

creating statues/wars/crusades in their (gods) name is a pretty good way of "living forever", which is ultimately what everyone wants to do.

Edited by TheApothecary

As a practicing muslim I gotta say, its a bloody disgrace and embarrassment seeing this crap in Australia. Muslims here do know better and although it was many in sydney, they're still a minority. im actively involve in the islamic community in melb when im not working int he mines. Here in melbourne every islamic community or mosque iv been too has spoken against the voilence in sydney, condemning it. And continuously reminding people how to act when we are targeted. so please dont think the entire aus muslim population agree's with those rioters in the back of their heads.

Islam teaches the opposite to this behaviour. many know of the saying "the strong man is not a good fighter but the strong man is only when he is able to control himself when angry" but unfortunately many cant controll it.

I agree with deporting those with extreme behaviour. Every migrant comes to this country for a peaceful life, cant keep the peace deport them.

Two comments.

creating statues/wars/crusades in their (gods) name is a pretty good way of "living forever", which is ultimately what everyone wants to do.

Thats very true dude. A wise man once said

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave .I don't wanna die, I'm a god, why can't I live on? When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste. And in my last hour, I'm a slave to the power of death.

Two comments.

Incorrect

Christianity didn't originate in the dark ages, and said giant extravagant churches didn't exist until the latter stages of the dark ages. The catholic church held a lot of sway though. Christians were still discriminated until hadrian and Constantine came along..

Two comments.

Which doesn't prove that people didn't know any better back then because?

Incorrect

Christianity didn't originate in the dark ages, and said giant extravagant churches didn't exist until the latter stages of the dark ages. The catholic church held a lot of sway though. Christians were still discriminated until hadrian and Constantine came along..

Please direct me to where i stated that Christianity originated in the dark ages?

And just because giant extravagant churches didn't exist till the latter part of the dark ages does not mean there was not corruption. Enormous churches are simply a strong example of such corruption.

Edited by Chappy

*Snip comment box*

Which doesn't prove that people didn't know any better back then because?

Implying >>>It's easy to say one thing and do another.

Incorrect

Please direct me to where i stated that Christianity originated in the dark ages?

And just because giant extravagant churches didn't exist till the latter part of the dark ages does not mean there was not corruption. Enormous churches are simply a strong example of such corruption.

You stated a few posts earlier that corruption exist within a faith from inception, which is incorrect, faith in its most basic form is a collections of ideals. The corruption occurs during the practice of said faith.