Sign in to follow this  
curtis1995

S13 Brick Headlights

Okay so I'm sorry if this is stupid and doesn't belong here but I really don't know where to go next. I live in Adelaide and I am really craving a pair of S13 brick style headlights but can't seem to find them anywhere. If anyone has bought them self a pair and could tell me where from or anyone who has some for sale that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Forums

wreckers

ebay

Yahoo japan

Cant see how its so hard to find them.

Hard to find them for less than $300 though :lol:

Forums

wreckers

ebay

Yahoo japan

Cant see how its so hard to find them.

Hard to find them for less than $300 though laugh.png

And beware of shipping of ordering them from J-Land. If they still have the original glass housings, you will be looking at around 5kg per headlight.

Should set you back about 3-450 on ebay.

Edited by normality

$450 for 25 year old stock headlights? Wtf!

$450 for 25 year old stock headlights? Wtf!
this is why i still have projectors,lol

Someone needs to make some replicas at some affordable prices ! lol .. would make a killing

I have a pair in Adelaide, perfect condition. Chasing $400 MSG me if you want pics 0448 822 784

J imports had em last time I checked (Melbourne) for a decent price

really want them but still deciding if they're worth upwards of $400, think I'll just stick with the projectors haha

eBay now!!! Give you a heads up they look the shit but I'm sure most people like my self that have them will aggree they are shit. Get the twin projector with the square yellow fog light be different and I'd say there more rare then the bricks.

Edited by TRUNYA

what is the difference with the square fog light? mine is just circle like the other two

3 types, triple projector, twin projector and the bricks, bricks are everywhere every man and his pup have them $300 is what there worth. There as common as the triples. The twins is the money shot. Earlie ca 13s had them. Have you seen them? When was the last time you seen them on a 13? Now think how many have bricks??? Ummmmmmm rare my ass. If you can find twins I'll give you my bricks. There like driving with candles.

haha okay man thanks for explaining, I think I'll just keep my triples and throw some clear covers on, I'll make sure to keep my eye out for those twins though :shades:

Wise, mite not look as good as the bricks but atleast you'll be able to see where your going. Leave the glass cover off.

I still really don't understand where all this 'candle vision' stuff came from. I see no appreciable difference between my triples and my bricks while driving, and I am just running standard super-cheap bulbs.

Bricks are in-fact less common than the other lights, not by much mind, but they are. They were only available as an option, and were not fitted as standard to any car. CA lights are very common, and cheap when you see them for sale. Most people just don't bother advertising them, because they have a very small perceived value (just like CA motors do).

Regardless, don't choose your headlights on rarity, just on what you think looks good. If you want bricks, save. If you don't keep your triples.

3 types, triple projector, twin projector and the bricks, bricks are everywhere every man and his pup have them $300 is what there worth. There as common as the triples. The twins is the money shot. Earlie ca 13s had them. Have you seen them? When was the last time you seen them on a 13? Now think how many have bricks??? Ummmmmmm rare my ass. If you can find twins I'll give you my bricks. There like driving with candles.

Deal.I've got twins, where are you located??

Not going to waste the money, in my opinion bricks look far better than any other headlight but whether or not the visibility is good or horrible I dont think they are worth $400+. Clear covers here we go!