Sign in to follow this  
Tbetts

***Apple Vs Android *** Who gets your vote?

Do you prefer Apple or Android?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Apple or Android?

• Apple Iphone
    • Android (Samsung,HTC etc)

Chappy likes his torch widget :D actually being able to launch apps through Siri in ios6 is pretty handy..... Press home button - "launch torch" boom! Its not quite as good as a home screen widget but comes pretty close.

pitty its not Launch Flash Light, cause id love to see people with accents say Launch Flesh Light.

Has anyone item their mits on the I phone 5? Any real advancement as far convenience of the OS goes?

Has anyone item their mits on the I phone 5? Any real advancement as far convenience of the OS goes?

I've had a play with one.

It's noticably lighter but IOS looks exactly the same as on the iPhone 4 when upgraded to IOS 6

pitty its not Launch Flash Light, cause id love to see people with accents say Launch Flesh Light.

actually I just checked to see if "open/launch flashlight" works and it does hahaha! So I guess Siri recognises what the app is and what keywords relates to that app?

It's noticably lighter but IOS looks exactly the same as on the iPhone 4 when upgraded to IOS 6

yep, OS is pretty much exactly the same except for a couple little things. The hardware, taller screen (great for videos btw) & overall speed of the device is the main difference you'll notice. Compared to my 4S I def notice the bump in speed, going from one app to the next is very quick and seamless, web browsing is noticeably quicker also.

actually I just checked to see if "open/launch flashlight" works and it does hahaha! So I guess Siri recognises what the app is and what keywords relates to that app?

yep, OS is pretty much exactly the same except for a couple little things. The hardware, taller screen (great for videos btw) & overall speed of the device is the main difference you'll notice. Compared to my 4S I def notice the bump in speed, going from one app to the next is very quick and seamless, web browsing is noticeably quicker also.

Is it worth the upgrade in your opinion?

Is it worth the upgrade in your opinion?

Depends, from a iPhone 4 "Yes" from an iPhone 4S "prob not" unless you got the cash to splurge then just updating the 4S with ios6 is just as good.

i prefer apple after being burnt with a shit Samsung galaxy s2, now confirmed to be faulty.. however i've not given up on android and looking at the nexus 7 with LTE when/if that comes out to replace my iPad #1.

i want basically an entire laptop in pad/tablet form.. and an ipad wont give me that, as much as i love my ipad :(

iphone 5 i've had hands on and it honestly feels like plastic and fragile, edges arn't polished as cleanly as they older ones.. kinda disappointed in the final product, it just looks and feels so flimsy rather than solid.

I'm starting to think apple have passed their prime, especially with google on the front line with glasses being 2 years away?