Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

O.C.D

any one here suffer from OCD?

cant stop counting?

cant stop cleaning?

cant stop washing their hands?

so who has an OCD ?

Volume always has to be on an even number.

I also have a weird habit which is hard to explain; when I'm a passenger in a car I blink at the same time that the car is perfectly in the middle of two things i.e. lamp posts. Or when one thing lines up with another

i cant stop cracking my knuckles and joints

+1 me to same problem but toes aswell

I also have a weird habit which is hard to explain; when I'm a passenger in a car I blink at the same time that the car is perfectly in the middle of two things i.e. lamp posts. Or when one thing lines up with another

There's a particular word for these sorts of things. Can't remember what it is though.

It's like.. if I was a child and were to play with a make believe sword and I took it out of the sheath, I couldn't just leave it and walk away, I'd have to put the imaginary sword back in the sheath.. for example.

I have similar things. If I tense a muscle on my right side (ie: bicep) I have to tense it on the left to 'even it out' and then tense both at the same time.

Or wiggle one ear, i have to wiggle the other, and then both at the same time.

No idea why. I've grown out alot of things like this though.

Pretty sure there was a similar thread about 'weird shit you do' that was HUGE

Same here, I had to drop a customer home a while ago and she put the volume on an odd number, took everything inside me not to touch it and look like a weirdo haha another weird one I have is all the coat hangers in my cupboard have to be the exact same

my main problem is the toes

i dont really crack the knuckles in the hands so much its mostly my feet

Floor mats need do be parallel to floor boards or tiles and not crunched. Need to have a bottle of water next to my bed otherwise cannot sleep. It's f**ked.

That blinking one is awesome.

Still can't step on the cracks in the footpath.

I'm a f**kin child :lol:

my main problem is the toes

i dont really crack the knuckles in the hands so much its mostly my feet

my neck, figers (in pariticular my right index), wrist, toes and jaw. But only when im not occupied. Hint's terrable spelling online.

Edited by The Import Kid

Same here, I had to drop a customer home a while ago and she put the volume on an odd number, took everything inside me not to touch it and look like a weirdo haha another weird one I have is all the coat hangers in my cupboard have to be the exact same

I do exactly the same thing! and if anyone messes with them I lose my shit haha

Pretty sure there was a similar thread about 'weird shit you do' that was HUGE

yeah I remember there being one but I couldn't find it so made another one

Screw it time for another one any one

Those of you who posted in the old one are you still doing your OCD ? Or did you break out of it ?

I have tried to stop cracking my knuckles and joints but I can't

It's the joints in my feet that I find the hardness to stop

as above. i cant let volume on things be uneven. has to be a round number haha.

You are now my brother from another Mother. Exact same things as this!!!

I ran out of hangers one time and went on a witch hunt to buy the same type of hangers. They are the white plastic coated ones which are fairly generic and "look" the same. But that's not the case as I found that the length of the neck of the hangers differ slightly from brand to brand. I needed them to be the same lol.

Also volume always must stays on even numbers.

Cheers,

Andy

^ lol yeah that's a bit of ocd as well :lol:

But I've gotten better at trying to not do it anymore. But since you brought it up, fingers are a getting a bit itchy again :(

Ch...

When I leave my car I lock it as soon as the drivers door closes, even when I need something from the boot or rear passenger seat. Then walk a few steps away from it, turn to face the car so I can see the blinkers(for the flash) ,Unlock it then lock again so I can see the blinkers flash and hear the locks flick. I'm gonna be f**ked if I ever own a non central locking car haha.

When I lock a door I always take a few steps away from it then think to myself " did I lock the door " then have to turn around and walk back to check if I locked the door

I used to work with an older guy who after everything he said , he would whisper it again under he breath . Was weird .

When I lock a door I always take a few steps away from it then think to myself " did I lock the door " then have to turn around and walk back to check if I locked the door

EVERY. F'UKN. TIME.

Can't have anything on the floor or seats in my car when I'm not in it, nothing is ever left in my car, if I bring something somewhere it will come with me when I get out, same with bedroom cant have anything at all on the floor

Also where ever I go I alway's have to have my sharpie or equivelent permant marker. For absolutly no reason.

Edited by The Import Kid

Half of these arnt even OCD :lol: just f**king weird

Does cracking your knuckles and shit actually damage them?

No, and don't listen to anyone who says they do, it's only gas and air bubbles under your skin.

I cant live with out my lip balm

Can't go any where with out it and if I forget it I'll have to buy another one other wise I'll lose my shit

Does cracking your knuckles and shit actually damage them?

No, and don't listen to anyone who says they do, it's only gas and air bubbles under your skin.

Excellent *crack*

Mostly due to my work I have a tendency to constantly wash and sanitize my hands, when you're doing it over 100 times a day it turns into a habit.