Sign in to follow this  
joshs13

National park crash SAT 20/10/2012

Yeah we are still waiting to find out if they have CCTV cameras there, apparently there use to be but they weren't too site if there still was.

And from the smell and consistency of the oil and seemed like it was used oil so going to the local auto garage proberbly won't help.

Didnt something very similar to this go down a year or so agajn at the same spot?

I swear id heard similar happening before up there.

Just had a call from the cops they say there were prints on the drums and they are going to question a.individual so One of them must be on file

This is excellent news bro!

I'm blown away by the polices actions and effort in all of this

Just had a call from the cops they say there were prints on the drums and they are going to question a.individual so One of them must be on file

That's good news.

awww shiiit some mf's gonna get done. u reckong they will give you guys compensations if they find the guy?

The cops said that they will get compensation if the person/s responsible are found. In saying that I think it will take quite some time to be payed out

who needs oil to drift? a light shower of rain costs nothing and does the trick if you dont have enough rwkws to do it in the dry.

really you guys havent come across this? its your standard bunch of p platers with na hunks, was all over the road in woronora heights, engadine and loftus last weekend to.

shit go it happend to you guys, was it at the s bends?

happens o\alot on the waterfall road in to the national park. then a light spinkle and shit hits the fan major, you cant even roll throuigh without sliding

hate to say it but i dont think many people will be caught for it

yeah oil just kills mf's

i hope this guy gets caugth and pumped by the long dick of the law

not all p platers r like that bro :P just sticking up for myself here. some of us do the right thing and NOT pour oil on the roads

yer i know man i was a p plater not that long ago

just saying there is a regular bunch that go down there and skid, 5,6,7 nights a week. if you guys want to go find your own suspect it wont be hard

head down to the s bends after dark and take a look around

thats so fkn stupid but....first time i've heard about people actually oiling up a public road to slide...thats a new low

I'm surprised more people haven't heard of it. It's always a worry in the national park unless its been pouring for a couple of days.

i never heard of it before...hearing about it this time is pretty dam scary... don't wanna go near the place anymore. i know its really slippery when its wet but oil? shit to the house yo!

People involved have asked that photos are not put on the forums at this stage. Sorry