Sign in to follow this  
joshs13

National park crash SAT 20/10/2012

Hi guys last night a group of roughly 15 of us in all sorts if cars went for a cruise through national park heading to Wollongong and were unfortunately set up for someone's sick minded games, someone had dumped over 30litres of diff/gear oil on the road on a 60km/h corner which resulted in 3 cars off the road, 2 were write offs with 2 people taken straight to hospital, luckily no one was killed.

We are currently trying to find any leaks to this what has been classed by the police as attempted murder. These people need to be put behind bars for this act of stupidity.

No one was speeding which police have already ruled out as a factor of this accident, cars driving past the scene where sliding all over the road at 10km/h let alone the 60km/h speed limit for the corner.

Please guys any help woul be appreciated.

Edited by joshs13

that is farken gay man.. good luck finiding the scum that did that.. imagine if a bunch of bikers or something rode through the area.. could have been a terrible terrible incident..

thats just f**kn stupid.... these people that had done this should be shot.... what if it was one of your family members that had been killed or perminatly injured..... grow up people.....

I ride through there every couple of weeks and it really makes you feel sick in the guts thinking about that sort of stuff happening.

Just plain stupid!

Wtf. Was it guys that attended that cruise that came off? If so thats a shit go. I was going to that event but had a 21st.

If it was from that cruise do you know who came off?

Yeah scum bags, it was people attending the cruise. Remember the blue 180 from last week? Was him a skyline and a civic

i saw the aftermath of the result of the slid out of the blue 180 .. sad..

whoever placed the oil should be forced to drink it all up.

yeh car is f**ked my mate and i are lucky to be alive ambos and cops said. lucky we wont speeding either around the bend could have been fatal have a split head from hitting the glass and internal bleeding but should be fine. car is a mess though :( sad day.....

Edited by in4mus13

yeh car is f**ked my mate and i are lucky to be alive ambos and cops said. lucky we wont speeding either around the bend could have been fatal have a split head from hitting the glass and internal bleeding but should be fine. car is a mess though sad.png sad day.....

Sorry to hear dude, glad your injuries aren't worse, no-one deserves to have their car trashed in this way by dickheads. Hopefully it all gets sorted out quickly and you make a full recovery soon.

damn man that's messed up.

Don't know what sort of thrills people get from pulling sh*t like that. Hope these pricks get caught and locked up!

That's mental! Lets hope whoever it was gets some time behind bars to think about what they've done..... f**kwits!

http://www.smh.com.a...1021-27zky.html

Typical media, try and blame 'drifters' ?? who uses oil to drift? wtf?

I claim people who live by and are sick of the 'hooning'.. (not saying anyone here was)

Edited by TougeR34

from the story above:

One theory is that the oil might have been placed by car enthusiasts who have long used the Royal National Park as a night-time venue for illegal drag racing and drifting.

However, Inspector Rae said it was unlikely drifters were responsible.

''This is not a common thing for drifters to do,'' he said. ''They don't need to do that. They drift without oil.''

They drift without oil.. ;)

Thats so shit. Total wrecks. Man thqt makes me not wanna go on cruises nymore

yeh car is f**ked my mate and i are lucky to be alive ambos and cops said. lucky we wont speeding either around the bend could have been fatal have a split head from hitting the glass and internal bleeding but should be fine. car is a mess though :( sad day.....

Man that is really sad :angry: just to think we went for dinner and drive friday night and now your lucky to be alive due to someones stupidity

I had to take my daughter to her school fete sunday morning otherwise i would have gone as well.

Hope your alright bro

imagine if you were on that road driving your daughter to the school fete....

its fkd up.

Maybe it was LAN-EVO's!

After the LAN-EVOS sabotage Project D's practice by spilling oil on the road, Keisuke is left without a car for the race. This leaves Keisuke in a bind where he may have to forfeit his battle. But then Kyoko makes her way to the hills to cheer Keisuke on, and Keisuke sees an opportunity to drive and participate in the race after all

yeah i was going to come but there was something just not right that night...my mate was saying it also after you guys called us to come down. just a bad feeling...

worst weekend if your an import driver though...got pulled over by some tosser who couldv got me for 2 things but went over the whole car. anyone heard of being defected for "tyre camber/castor incorrect (all 4 tyres)" since when did pigs do wheel allignments to know that its "incorrect" fkn idiots

bit minor to slap a red label on my car though. not much you can do or say but.

shouldv thanked him for saving my life and doing his job

imagine if you were on that road driving your daughter to the school fete....

its fkd up.

Maybe it was LAN-EVO's!

After the LAN-EVOS sabotage Project D's practice by spilling oil on the road, Keisuke is left without a car for the race. This leaves Keisuke in a bind where he may have to forfeit his battle. But then Kyoko makes her way to the hills to cheer Keisuke on, and Keisuke sees an opportunity to drive and participate in the race after all

Last Xmas we had a friends and family BBQ in natio there and now this has happened it makes me feel sick just thinking that I could lose my whole family and friends.

It's worse than throwing rocks of Bridges! This is just f****d up

worst weekend if your an import driver though...got pulled over by some tosser who couldv got me for 2 things but went over the whole car. anyone heard of being defected for "tyre camber/castor incorrect (all 4 tyres)" since when did pigs do wheel allignments to know that its "incorrect" fkn idiots

bit minor to slap a red label on my car though. not much you can do or say but.

shouldv thanked him for saving my life and doing his job

ouch... its because ur black bro

i was just reading that article in smh...seriously who thinks people are retarted enough to purposely put oil on the road to drift...do these people have brains or what? at least the police piped in and gave them the realistic story...fkme

What about the guy that said someone went onto his lane and he had to swerve... there is no room to swerve on those hills.

And that he was going to turn around and chase them down... in what? Your commador. Bitch please!

haha yeah thats good news!. who the fk gets 2 barrels of oil but..thats crazy man. just have to sit back and hopefully you guys get compensated for your losses....thats rediculous

That is f**ked. What kind of f**k wit would do that.

I hope they get caught.

If cops do their jobs right they should go to nearby auto one/garage and be like who bought 3x of these recently..

not many people buy that much oil at once + security cam + face + carpark cam = licence plate = name,address, and an asswoopin

yeah does anyone know if they have cctv at the entrance to national park? where the security booth is? if they do then they can narrow it down to that last people seen leave or entering the national park and get their number plates and see if they have a connection to the oil drums