Sign in to follow this  
n1smo4

Swap meet #1

I have a box of free shit I would donate if anyone wants to pick it up

has 180SX cargo straps (rare as farkkkkk)

S13 washer pump, neck, bracket

Assorted CA18 hoses, sht from RB20 ra ra ra

S13 strut tower covers

S13 fuel cabling cover

I will be packing my little n14 full of stuff, mostly odd bits and ends ive accumulated for nissans

tell me what u guys are after and ill see if i have it ... i dont wanna be loading up and no one even bother looking hahah

tell me what u guys are after and ill see if i have it ... i dont wanna be loading up and no one even bother looking hahah

does this mean your coming down too?? :D

bring lots of s13 random bits hehe i need a fair few. im chasing a indicator stalk and cigarette lighter at the moment :P

S13 & S14 SR rocker covers with factory hose connectors intact, would get a sale here

I'll look around and see what i have .. but no rocker covers, sorry !

Anyone got a spare crank (uncracked) or a spare SR20DET (running)? That's a serious question too, as the crank on my spare engine is toast, and I haven't pulled the dead one in the car yet. I'm not shooting to lowball the sh*t out of you.

S13 & S14 SR rocker covers with factory hose connectors intact, would get a sale here

Technically I do, as one engine is little more than parts given the crank is useless, but I'll possibly have to hang onto it until I've sorted out what I'll be doing.

By any chance are you planning to do a cut-and-shut? Or do you just need the connectors?

Edited by pmod

Anyone got a spare crank (uncracked) or a spare SR20DET (running)? That's a serious question too, as the crank on my spare engine is toast, and I haven't pulled the dead one in the car yet. I'm not shooting to lowball the sh*t out of you.

just missed out man in4mus just sold his SR20det

I've got a spare redtop Sr, still deciding whether to part or not.. interested?

Sure I'm interested. What's in/on it, what's busted and how much are you chasing? Technically the only thing I absolutely must have is an uncracked crank, but a running short-block (oil pan isn't needed) would be fantastic. PM me what you're thinking of doing :)

Sure I'm interested. What's in/on it, what's busted and how much are you chasing? Technically the only thing I absolutely must have is an uncracked crank, but a running short-block (oil pan isn't needed) would be fantastic. PM me what you're thinking of doing :)

pm sent mate!

Technically I do, as one engine is little more than parts given the crank is useless, but I'll possibly have to hang onto it until I've sorted out what I'll be doing.

By any chance are you planning to do a cut-and-shut? Or do you just need the connectors?

Yeah, that's right cut & shut, I want to keep the S13 factory separator and bolt up to factory hoses, will help to keep it looking stock.

Yeah, that's right cut & shut, I want to keep the S13 factory separator and bolt up to factory hoses, will help to keep it looking stock.

The S14/S15 baffling with the hump is far superior. The usual mod is to weld the front of an S13 cover to the rear 70% of an S14 cover for a reduction in blow-by.

It sounds like you want a sneaky flat S14 cover, but it's technically a step backwards.

if anyone got a tps and o2 sensor for s13 im looking for them =] as long as they work im happy :D

sr20de btw :P

if anyone got a tps and o2 sensor for s13 im looking for them =] as long as they work im happy :D sr20de btw :P

I've got one.

Your 666 post count looks devilish.

i have a shit load of parts dude that needs a crank pm me i would come but got something on

if anyone got a tps and o2 sensor for s13 im looking for them =] as long as they work im happy biggrin.png

sr20de btw tongue.png

i just did an ECU scan the other night and found that me O2 sensor isnt workn either... so that makes 2 of us

Can you put me down as attending its been awhile since I've been to one of these meets plus I have a few s13/s14/180 parts I wouldn't mind selling off il update what I'm bringing :)

ok anyone keen on this gear? i got off of this but i cant pack a S13 with all of it lol

-Sony Xplod Sub 15" Enclosed in box $80

-S14 SMIC $50

-Xfoce Cannon with 3" pipe $50

-3" Silencer $5

-S14 EGR Vaule $70

-S14 Dome Light $5

-S14 Mirror Controller Switch $5

-S14/S15 adjustable Toe Arm $10

-S14/S15 Front Suspension $60

-K&N Pod Fiter a little Rough $20

-S14 Driver side weathershield $70

-Huffy Slider Wheels $30 a pair I got 4 Pairs left

-3" Zaust Gasket $5

-S14 Veilside Side Skirts in Pearl White - $30

-S14 Digital JDM Climate Control $90

-180sx 1995 SR Passenger Seat $50

-Momo Gear Knob $20

-Front Mount Intercooler Core 65mm X 285mm X 660mm $90

-Impul Silhouette Pair 16x7 +30 4x114.3 & 5x114.3 $200

-Wedsport Farmas : front: 17x8 +38 235/45/17 Rears: 17x9 +42 255/40/17

Anyone got an s14 passenger side steering rack end?

Just need the 10mm (roughly) bar as mine is bent :(

Edited by joshs13

My list of items that cannot be brought. (Except for small items)

S13 black rolling shell. No front end. Dented rear qtr, previous hit in the front and repaired. All rear glass, fuel tank, rear panels, interior, suspension, etc intact. No running gear. Complied, not on revs. Makes an excellent drifter. Has doors. Rails still straight $399 will part.

180sx front end. Bonnet, lights, guards, sr front bar with pods and lip $500

Ca18det motor. Very good nick. 149000kms removed due to p plater laws $500

Ca18det auto box. Shifted perfectly $50

Stuff i will bring:

S14 t28 bush bearing. Good nick, has intake snout and dump. $200

Ca18det fan shroud $10

R31 radiator. Thick core $20

Gtr stainless muffler oval $40

180sx wide front guards 25mm $100 pair

Silvia driver side guard. Slight damage $10

Front s13 subframe/engine mount lhs $20

S13 rear seat set ca18 tweed trim $10

Various freebies! + more

Stuff i want: im open

Edited by miller.k

i also shared this on FB Team 180/s13 then was also shared on Team s14 so we should get even more people :)

i also shared this on FB Team 180/s13 then was also shared on Team s14 so we should get even more people :)

That's how I found out :lol:

Edited by KidDynamite