Sign in to follow this  
addictedtoboost

180sx, FINALLY back on the road.

Hey guys, over the period of time that I have had my licence I've owned an R32 GTS and an AE82 Twincam 20v! I have finally jumped on the turbo band wagon, and can't wait to start modding my car! I picked up this SR20DET 1994 180sx for a pretty decent price, and if you can't already tell, its clean as hell! Tell me what you think, cheers!

541324_10151214677229322_855003387_n.jpg

409077_10151214677029322_1690358810_n.jpg

487187_10151214149334322_552358458_n.jpg

post-127065-0-31769300-1357473519_thumb.jpg

Edited by addictedtoboost

Niiice.

My brother's got a shell in the exact colour. Hopefully this'll give him a bit more motivation to get working on it.

What're the plans?

Plans are in no particular order; Intercooler, T28, Coilovers, Boost controller, and a Boost gauge at the moment! Just put a pod filter on, reckless. I hope to slowly gather up a heap of Type-X kit to put on also!

whoa, agreed, thats immaculate inside and out, nice job :) do you have any plans for it? :)

Cheers guys, replaced the standard air box with a pod filter and got the factory BOV going! I'm going to slowly gather Type-X kit, and not really do much to the interior at all! Coilovers, Intercooler, Boost Controller etc.. just the basics for now! Can't wait! :thumb: Can't forget the Domo plush toy hanging from the tow hook either :thumbsup:

Clean as f**k! Keep it away from carparks and pubs and it might stay that way.

Id have the standard air box anyday. Very tidy engine bay :) try your best to keep it that way

Holy shiz that engine bay is 100% stock and somebody sure did abuse the clean wipes!

Sure will be a shame to see it get stripped down for performance haha!

put the airbox back on for sure. feed a cold air pipe to it like a 3" flexi pipe or something with a drop in upgraded filter.

gives you better low end response and doesnt effect the power level. (as long as there is a bigger air feed to it.)

love the car! looks so clean.

Edited by skd-570

get rid of the pod man! get is stock and cleannn

Also sell me your corollas engine now :thumbsup:

Edited by SpotMan

Plans are in no particular order; Intercooler, T28, Coilovers, Boost controller, and a Boost gauge at the moment! Just put a pod filter on, reckless. I hope to slowly gather up a heap of Type-X kit to put on also!

Nice, im about to get my rims back and paint centers white for my black 180sx with Type X bits so we will have twins. :P

get rid of the pod man! get is stock and cleannn

Also sell me your corollas engine now thumbsup.gif

Hahah, I might do! And dude, sold my Rolla to some kid from down south, people keep telling me they've seen me nailing it everywhere.... its not me! Haha, sozza!

Nice, im about to get my rims back and paint centers white for my black 180sx with Type X bits so we will have twins. tongue.png

Sweet as! My rims need cleaning up a bit, small amounts of gutter rash etc. Wish I had a sunroof though, so not quite twins ;)

For now though... I NEED MORE LOW. And an intercooler....

Chop springs ? , and put a heat shield or box back over the pod :)

Nah, might blow the welds on the intake....

Stay away from the NOS man......I've seen the way you drive..... You've got a heavy foot.... You'll blow yourself to pieces!

Stay away from the NOS man......I've seen the way you drive..... You've got a heavy foot.... You'll blow yourself to pieces!

i heard after he picked up the car his laptop said danger to manifold then somehow his floor just fell off

I see what you did there :lol: well played