Sign in to follow this  
fishie96

Need help posting in classified

Hey guys for some reason I can not post in the classifieds section. Every time I hit "post new advert" it will direct me to the sign in screen and it just keep taking me through the same process.

Thanks

Im getting the same issue, cant post a new advert or even look at ones i already have. Everytime i go to the classified section it says im signed out.

Same thing. Im using chrome, and i tried ie and i can get into my add manager and post a new advert, but if i try select say for example what model of car it is after ive selected nissan, it doesn't load the list of cars.

Logging in with original user name yes. Have deleted all history/cookies/everything. Have refreshed. Might try see if there is an update for my browser.

Everytime i go into the classified section it doesnt say im signed in at the top and just has the sign in button (which signs me in but takes me out of the classified section). If i log in with ie it displays my old username in the classified sections.

IE is crap, there's a few known bugs with IE and the forums.

Chrome and Firefox are working for me, and you've got no restrictions enabled so it should be working.

Yeah i know ie is rubbish, was just testing it. Still got nothing though. Will try firefox

Downloaded Firefox and that still didnt work! I tried another computer last night, and just tried my phone and neither worked. Will try a different computer again just in case.

Yeah I've tried all the above and it still doesn't work. I don't have any adds to manage but would like to post one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this