Sign in to follow this  
keyhole150

Things that make you laugh

Well we've shown ourselves to be a bunch of whingers with a 140+ page of stuff that annoys us so what about shit that makes you laugh?

Being a night owl I head to my local servo to buy shit all the time, usually junk food and the like. A new guy started working there recently and after dumping my stuff on the counter he says to me "Late night munchies eh?" Had a bit of a laugh at that one, never really thought of the fact that I'm always buying stuff stoners would.

Aaaand stories!

when i used to smoke weed (i nor nissansivlia condone drug use, the following story explains why) i used to come home from work, have like 3 cones in a row, then get out of my work clothes and whatnot..

anyways, came home, had billies, then for about 5 minutes i could not work out how to take my belt off.. it was one of those lift up skater style clasp ones, and even after i lifted up the clasp no matter where i pulled, it wouldnt come free.. honestly stood there for about 5 minutes trying to get my belt off, eventually i realised that the corner of the end was stuck on something in my pocket, and i got it sorted..

still for 5 or so minutes, i was too high to take my belt off.. thats a pretty funny story i think.. makes me laugh everytime i think about it and or tell the story to someone.. :lol:

Reminds me of a story i was told last night. Mate was at the gym jogging on a treadmill and was curious as to just how far the treadmill could go at full pace in 3 mins. Not being a maths person, he decided to set the treadmill next to him on full pace and check it in 3 mins to see how far it had gone. Bout 2 mins later he turned round to a large bang/crash/smash to see a girl in a crumpled heap a couple feet behind the treadmill. She had wanted to go for a walk, but didnt see/couldnt hear it was running due to a whole line of them next to each other beng used and had accidentaly stepped on the one moving at full pace. Mate was in hysterics and had to leave. Poor girl had skin missing and litterally didnt know what the f had happened. Not nice to laugh at i know, but couldnt help.

I do garages and had an offsider with me for a while, was on the ladder to lift a door back onto it's brackets and he went behind me to help with the shaft while I had the roll on my shoulders.

Lifted with my legs like usual but it was a heavy f**ker and as I strained it coaxed out a large fart, was pretty much ass to mouth proximity so he copped the full brunt.

Hung in there like a champ but the whole strain and bang had us laughing for a while when he stopped being mad haha

When i'm watching youtube videos about one singular topic, eg, i was just watching clips from Richard Dawkins, saw about 10 clips in a row then in the suggestions, YouTube decides to show me a bunch more clips of Dawkins for me to watch, OR A VIDEO OF A CHICK WITH HER TITS POPPING OUT IN A DRIFTING SUPRA!

Almost like YouTube is going, "You've been serious for 30 mins now, how about a wank?"

:lol:

Edited by pyro

Youtube's out of control these days :lol:

Just spotted one about vaginoplasti. No need to xplain what that's all about.

Taking a piss at tafe the other day and a huge fart slipped out, then I heard a giggle from one of the stalls, couldn't help but burst out laughing. 23 years old, and I still find farts hillarious.

They are hilarious, don't let anyone tell you any different ;)

Agreed. I don't care what anyone says. Farts are funny.

Moreso when women do them.

myself and some mates went out clubbing on monday night as there were public holiday specials.. anyway i got blind as f**k and could barely walk. myself, a chick i too home and my mate gt a taxi home together. we dropped my mate as his and then went back to mine.. i, in my drunk state decided to have a shower, mistake 1.. the chick decided to jump in with me.. we fooled about for a bit then she got out.. i proceeded to sit in the bottom of the shower, cause well, i was drunk... i then passed out over the drain hole causing the shower to fill up... i almost drowned in the shower LOL!! the chick had to drag me out of the shower

Another one, cutting a fart as your walking through a crowd or dancefloor, and looking back at people's faces for reactions haha

Bitch who gets the massive uppercut by the bus driver always makes me laugh .

P platers in commodores

Watched one try to drift around a round about today.. the look on his face while he tried to counter steer the body rolling, single pegger machine.

The guy that jumps into the frozen pool. f**k that cracks me up evvvvvery time

Fat bitches that order near 20 bucks worth of kfc, mcdonalds or whatever for themself..........then insist on the drink being diet. Its like wearing a condom to root a pregnant partner....the boats sailed bitch!