Sign in to follow this  
S15NA

My girl Silvia

Hello to my fellow silvia friends, I'm meant to be studying but i thought I'd do something more useful such as a little thread on my car!

The Story:

Basically started to work with my father and help him out with our family business, saved up as much as i possibly could and purchased with the help of my dad a S15 :) To be honest i was heading in the direction of Type R's and Sr20ve's but i wanted to "stand out from the crowd". When i purchased the car, i must admit it wasn't at its full potentional.. the tyres were bold, hadn't been moved in 3 months.. my friends basically thought the car was a piece of ****. It was my mind set goal to actually build up the car to its full potential (which i still haven't succeeded)

What I've done so far:

Sprayed rims black (Got rid of them)

Koya rg tek rims 225 front 235 back

Adjustable coilovers (came with car)

Full 2.5" annoying exhaust (needs better resonator)

Slotted Rota disks front/rear

Sprayed calipers (extra 25kw)

Kenwood touch screen/system

LED Tailights

What i plan/wish to do:

Give the car more power (impossible)

Respray the whole car with a complete Aero body kit (pods,skirts, bar)

New coilovers

Suspension mods

Stance it out

Window visors/Rear

Change the plates

Photos:

IMG_0147.JPG When i first bought it! notice the queen st sticker lol

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_1940.JPG Most recent post with new shoes!

IMG_1938.JPG Tailights, annoying twin tip LOL

IMG_1919.JPG getting a wash

I appreciate any positive or negative comments about my car, it gives me the motivation to fix things or add new things :) the car has been modified to my personal liking so far! Thanks guys

Edited by S15NA

thanks man!

IMG_0261.JPG nismo cluster! got lucky with that one ;)

Actually have no shots of the new updated interior so i will get back to that!

The photo system is very annoying 2MB per file -.-

Engine bay is a bit.. Eh not to my liking at the moment, was actually thinking of changing the intake piping, getting new battery/tray/terminals also to make it look cleaner. Also going to make a custom intake box!

Why you want to respray the whole car? The paint job looks mint! (at least in the photos). I love white s15's. Especially with white rims to match. Is this turbo or Autech?

Nice car though. Although personally I think it needs a spoiler.

Edited by s15rocket

thanks man! okay well, yes the paint is mint!! however, it resprayed to a pearl white. not sure of the code :( which may be an issue when it comes to side skirts and any other aero parts im interested in! personally i would love it to be full areo with those rims sprayed white also! So it may be my big plan to do that.. Or attempt to match the paint code!

It is an autech, runs beautifully for now and is driven only once every few weeks! will be daily driven next year when i get p's

i got koya rg tek atm, i get bored and change easily

i used to have a tech rims on them but they got boring

thats a clean autech man, shame you cant drive a "real" S15 haha

but it is very nice my suggestion would be update the interior with some nice recaro's

maybe do some audio work to the car, if thats what you like :thumbsup:

Already done a clean audio system! Jusy saving up money for a few more new mods.. One of my last mods will be recaros's, however i see no point as its not a "real" s15 with power haha!

Im from hurstville area! I get my p's in january man :) will be sure to cruise then

Already done a clean audio system! Jusy saving up money for a few more new mods.. One of my last mods will be recaros's, however i see no point as its not a "real" s15 with power haha!

Im from hurstville area! I get my p's in january man :) will be sure to cruise then

nice im from sefton, we usually meet at auburn reading cinema. keep an eye out in the nsw even section. were a small group but its good fun.

looking forward to seeing ya at our meets

Thats awesome man.. Looking forward to it! Be great to see other peoples cars and hear their stories amd experiences

Update:

Getting car serviced soon

Either replacing whole exhaust for 2 1/4" or changing resonator and muffler (cannon)

:)

image.jpg